You guys have free speach which includes commercial speach- Have @ it

Best Answer

If a woman wants an abortion then that is her choice and her's alone. There are thousands of unwanted children out there who deserve a better quality of life than the one they are stuck with. I believe it is better to abort a foetus than to bring it into this world unwanted. If clinics are advertised on TV, then at least the women who might use their services have access to them without "do gooders" poking their noses into other peoples business. The pro life group need to look around and see how many children in this world are unwanted, unloved and all too often used as weapons in messy relationship breakdowns. Adoption seems a better option to me, as the children at least are wanted and will probably have a better chance in life.

Best Answer

Great answer thank you. :)

Best Answer

I think it's something they should have the right to do if they want...just like other legal organizations

Best Answer

Not needed.

Best Answer

I don't think they should promote abortion by advertising it on television. They should be promoting other alterrnatives, like adoption or something.

Best Answer

Terrible ...

Best Answer

meh.

Best Answer

Controversial, but Abortion is legal so why not?

Best Answer

You say allow, as in they're criminals. You're ok with alcohol, tobaccos, **** drugs, and a clinic that helps actually those in a dire situation is shyt?

Best Answer

Actually I don't have an opinion either way!! Im not calling anyone a criminal. So what's with all the YOU ???? It's a question... not a statement from me! IM not ok with alcohol actually im married to an alcoholic thanks !! So wind your neck in why don't you!!!!!!!!

Best Answer