Docuhoax. It was fun to watch, but I fact checked it and then felt totally burned for the time I spent watching it. I could've used that time here on EP! :)

Best Answer

I found it to be very intriguing. Whether or not I believe mermaids may swim the oceans right now, I do believe that perhaps they did once upon a time.<br />
The most convincing argument that persuades me of this is because people all over the world see these mysterious creatures and have disturbingly similar ideas of what these creatures look like. <br />
In addition, dolphins are practically trained to help people. And how would we have trained wild dolphins to assist people in fishing? or even shark attacks? (not on this show, but I was watching a shark attack victim who survived because a colony of dolphins killed the shark). They are very trusting of people. So doesn't it seem possible perhaps they think we are these mermaids that they fraternize and adore so much? I think there is a very real possibility that we have cousins who live underwater, making bonds with sea-life.<br />
And with the bones, (assuming these are legit), I feel there's a good possibility that our fairy tales are ba<x>sed on something a little more realistic. However, they are hiding, so we ought to leave them alone.

Best Answer

What about the fisherman who have found spears in the sharks and large fish they have caught deep at sea? Weird. They had an interesting evolution explanation for the "aquatic apes" that evolved with land ape counterparts to become increasingly intelligent.

Best Answer

Oh! I totally forgot about that. How they found those spears made out of stingray spines! That some creature had the mental capability to disarm and stingray, then make a weapon out of it and use it to feed themselves. That was also a really good point I found in there, can't believe I forgot about it!!

Best Answer

I'm so mad I'm about to blow a gasket over this- something this monumental has no right being kept from mankind! They're just covering they're tracks. For years people have been saying that their underwater sonar has been killing whales and dolphins- now we know it's killing what's prob the greatest discovery in thousands of years. If I was younger i'd be selling my house, buying a boat & trying to find them myself! If it weren't real then why did they go and confiscate the remains from the scientists laboratory? Why go to the teens houses and try and intimidate them? I think even the scientists were intimidated- cuz If you noticed at the end they all said they are no longer looking for the mermaids- UH WHY NOT? cuz they were threatened.

Best Answer

Do they taste good with bbq sauce?

Best Answer

The atlantis civilization had to survive somehow...whats better then cross=genetics with a dolphin or something of the such

Best Answer

if that video was suppose to be the real footage, it looked fake to me because they did a close up on the had that just so happend to move. idk. weird.

Best Answer

I haven't got the Discovery channel. There's enough rubbish to watch on the other channels. It sounds a bit fishy to me.

Best Answer

I disconnected my cable.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer