jasminexxi jasminexxi 22-25, F 27 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Religion

all those defending Islam, do they think they can delude whole world, by telling them good things about it. It doesn't matters what they talk but their actions really matters. we all are humans...so instead of defending Islam, they should better try to correct their wrong action which they takes in the name of religion....

Best Answer

there is nothing worth thinking in the religion

Best Answer

As a Muslim im never gonna give up because i love my religion think all the hateful things you want you think your better then Muslims and Arabs im sick of answers like ur im sick of people amusing Arabs are stupid.I will defend Islam as much as I want.

Best Answer

You realize you can say the same thing about christians, Jews, and Hindus, right?

Best Answer

yes you can defend but you can't delude whole world for saying, you are good but you do nothing good

Best Answer

and you know me and what i do i see so whats my name whats my dads name do you know that,Im a good person and you know nothing about me thank you very much

Best Answer

GnatFree@ christians, Jews, and Hindus, they don't kill small girls, in the name of religion, who speaks out for women right to enducation

Best Answer

crystalfelix @ ofcourse I know nothing about you and its really not worthy enough to know you, since you are one who believe that you can do all the bad and evil things in the name of religion and then you want to justify it by claiming that you are good people.

Best Answer

wow what a load of crap i wouldn't want to know you either you seem like an ignorant person who has no feelings

Best Answer

whatever loser get a life don't reply to me at all im blocking you

Best Answer

crystalfelix @ that is all you can do... if you are so correct what do you like to say about a muslim girl shot in pakistan by islam believers, because she speak out for women rights to education..

Best Answer

Islam is all about peace

Best Answer

you must be kidding....

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Yes. They proved it to the Buddhists, and the Hindus, and any other religion that happens to be in the way. The Sunnis and Shiites prove it to each other all the time.

Best Answer

Yeah, pieces of bodies blown apart.

Best Answer

Pieces of bodies blown apart? what are you trying to get at exactly?

Best Answer

Andy is Not kidding

Best Answer

Has any one forgotten Jimmy jones? stalin Lenin, the nazies to name but a very few.

Best Answer

i think that as with any religion there are good people and ill-intentioned people within it. as with any religion, there are hypocrites who deliberately misinterpret it or who follow misguided "teachers". as with any religion, people have the right to practice it if they wish.

Best Answer

perfect and balanced.

Best Answer

I follow it and i love my religion xxx thanks for the question!

Best Answer

There is no need to defend against negative thoughts or words against Islam. Those that believe, feel its truth. Those that do not, maybe someday will...

If you are serious about debating against Islam, first you must understand and know what you debate against... Read The Qu'ran before you judge and make uneducated comments. Would you be so against reading the Bible too? The word of God is the same in any language in any faith. It is the interpretation from man that brings harm and havoc.

Open your heart, be guided into helping your fellow man instead of suppressing and abusing.

Open the logic in your mind and think a little.... Who walks into a house slitting a childs throat? Mercenaries do... Paid killers that from no matter what land they come from, thrive on terror and combat. Psycopaths do.

There have been more Muslim children murdered in their homes than American Children (God Rest their souls) in their schools. Where are their tributes? Where are their tears?

And why? Think about it, why is war always around? Religion! HA!!!

Try money, power, land... Try oil. Sound familiar? It should!

Apologies for the long answer.... Islam, personally to me, is divine.

Best Answer

such a beautiful answer

Best Answer

thankyou sweetheart :-)
<3 <3 <3 <3

Best Answer

Very Good Answer.
Thank You

Best Answer

@tommythemachinegunn i have nothing to say to you go annoy someone else

Best Answer

submission? obedience?

Best Answer

what ??

Best Answer

my religion is islam and yes i am an arab

Best Answer

i thought so thats great

Best Answer

crystalfelix @ you got nothing to say me or you have realized that you are wrong and you got nothing to defend Islam... I have asked you something, tell me what do you like to say about a muslim girl shot in pakistan by islam believers, because she speak out for women rights to education..

Best Answer

why should i answer you your rude

Best Answer

crystalfelix @ i am not rude, you are making excuses, cause got no answer for it...you only like to think you can delude this world. but you can't....

Best Answer

your the one who said im not worthy to know how would you feel if someone said that to you huh .Im not making excuses im human i have feelings and you hurt them get it your happy knowing this im sure .So now im deluding the world wow you really are so smart

Best Answer

just stop deluding the world and correct your action, you take in the name of your religion. If you do evil and justify it by claiming good teaching. you get no where. I am sorry if I hurt you, I just want to show you what you believe and the reality of your religion are two different things in present

Best Answer

First thanks for apologizing.ok i'll answer your question now
If you really want to know what i think Islam is a religion that some people take too far eg terroists they take they're point beyond reason obviously what they are doing is not for Islam its for they're own reasons ( in Islam women have the right to education I know this because I have an education and so do many other Muslim girls ) Anyway when it comes to what those men did to that little girl they were wrong like i said and it has nothing to do with Islam if you want me to explain more just ask.Also stop saying that I do evil and delude the world.

Best Answer

crystalfelix, no offense, but what you said looks pretty good in theories only. It ain't practical. and its not just that girl, there are other issues, when somebody got killed in the name of islam and that somebody got nothing to do with anything happened to any muslim. Can you justify it to the family of that somebody... If the family says anything to the muslim or Islam, all the muslims started defending themselves being victim or claiming good teachings. Like you do, like jasminexxi do and other muslims does
there us guy posted "It's just as stupid as any other." He meant it in general, all the religions and you keep bragging him for Islam and you posted "im talking about Islam not other religions whts stupid about it do tell i'ld like to know"
If you only says that you are good and some others belonging to you are doing evil in the same name, how do you suppose us to react on it. Isn't it you are just deluding?
you said those guys takes Islam far beyond to do evil things, you tell me when was the last time you disagree to Islam to do something good to anyone....
all I want to say stop being ignorant to the people who do evil in the name of Islam and stop bragging about religion and do something real good, try to improve those who are wrong of yours, if you really wanna make change......(all the muslims always posting defending Islam but none of the posts about eveil things done under its name...why?)

Best Answer

once again you took everything i said and made it look bad because that all your gonna do thats why i didn't want to answer you cuz no matter what i say its not good enough for you.think as you please

Best Answer

yeah, don't just say, you are good cuz just saying it doesn't makes you good, it can't justify the bad things done under the name of religion, try to do something real good...If only you say you good, you no good.... you are good when people says so...

Best Answer

i don't care what you say or what you think ok .I can say whatever I want.Your just a rude person and i can't stand you .I am a good person and so are other Muslims your very good at picking at what i say and you know what I am standing up for Islam and you can't stop me.You don't know me don't judge me.Obviously you only care what you think.

Best Answer

Crystal you are welcome in my circle. I am familiar with muslims and the arab peoples. (You can block rude people )

Best Answer

Jasmin i would be honored to have you as a muslim in my circle.

Best Answer

Islam is very fine belief set and produces fine,clean living people. Like all other religions they have deluded and dangerous radicles. One doesn't judge anything by the bad peeps

Best Answer

I think it i the 2nd or third largest religion in the world with something like 900,000,000 adherants. I also think that something like 899,999,000 of those adherants are not terrorists.

Best Answer

Totally agree. Ginger

Best Answer

I seriously don't like it, and it is without a doubt, shooting for world domination. Every culture that is infected by it is eventually completely overrun by it. Yes there are really nice people within the religion, but the religion itself is like the 'Borg' on star trek.

Best Answer

thank you for sharing your answer and thoughts but i believe your answer is highly inaccurate, and far from the truth as muslims are the minority of the world today and the week link in the chain and i believe this completely goes against what you stated above

Best Answer

how can you accuse ISLAM of seeking dominate people, don't you know the meaning of the word ISLAM? It means peace.. I think.. doesn't it? ;)

Best Answer

Hmm. Have you looked at western Europe in the last 30 years? The most common name for a male child in England is Mohammed. Islam is second only to Christianity in population.

Best Answer

The "minority"? It's like the second or third largest religion in the world. Not that I agree with puck, but I'm not buying the victim complex either.

Best Answer
Best Answer

[ Forenote: Sir Winston Churchill has been recognized as one of the greatest men of the late nineteenth and of the twentieth century. He was an extraordinary war leader to whom the Western World must be forever in debt. He was a prophet in his own time as this quotation, written well over 100 years ago, demonstrates.]

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!

Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia

in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many

countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods

of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the

Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and

refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan

law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as

a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the

faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion

paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde

force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant

and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising

fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the

strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled,

the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

Best Answer

your view of this religion could not be more fallacious, it surprises me how misguided some people are.
i am a muslim woman coming from the most religiously strict country in the Arab world, and i think it is very interesting how indoctrinated parts of the world are regarding the religion of islam, it surprises me how hated and feared this religion is, and how it has been associated with terrorism and women and child abuse while if you research the history you will find that the holocaust was the biggest act of terror man have ever known and if you look at Zionism and how it claimed another land as its own and ruthlessly killed all its people in the name of "ironically" ethnic cleansing, you would know that terror is not a distinctive feature of a religion but rather a morbid human trait,
the literal meaning of islam is peace, islam came on the contrary to what you believe to protect the rights of women and children at a time when paganism used to bury infants alive and avail women only to satisfy sexual desires. all i have to say is please don't be a follower of the media propaganda that presents islam as the enemy and the anarchist. and always verify your sources of information and and try to not view a subject matter only from one side but rather seek to explore the truth.
in the end its a free world, and to each his own, and my respect goes to all citizens and religions of the world
regards, jasmine

Best Answer

in part you wrote "at a time when paganism used to bury infants alive and avail women only to satisfy sexual desires." - bullshit. Islam is but 1000 years old. Monotheistic faith was well in place prior to the advent of Islam.
Churchill's words were true 100 years ago and they hold as true today - Islamists do not contribute to the betterment of mankind in any meaningful way.

Best Answer

to each his own sir, i am not here to promote my religion nor attack or criticize other religions, merely i want to see what other people from different parts of the world know about it, and how do they view it.
peace, Jasmine

Best Answer

It's a younger religion with all the problems that come with this.

It's about 600 years younger than Christianity.

Look at Christianity 600 years ago:

- Spanish inquisition

- witch hunts

- priests misbehaving even more than they do today

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Real Christians (who understand history) should be more empathetic and not casting any stones at all.

Best Answer

Where does one find a " Real Christian" ......

Best Answer

Good question indeed.
In my own interpretation and experience, "real Christians" don't read negative, ulterior motives into the actions of others and are accepting of other faith and belief systems without any prejudices whatsoever.
I've known a few, truly exceptional people in the past who fit this categorization.

Best Answer

It's like any other religion, there are good points, bad points and loads of dogmatic nonsense.

Blaming Islam itself for the hateful things done in its name makes as much sense as blaming every Christian for Nazi germany. (Nazi-era germany was staunchly christian based, and this is a FACT not an opinion) So from where I'm standing it's looking pretty hilariously absurd.

Best Answer

Good point

Best Answer

I believe in fairness and equality and I'm not just paying lip service. Unlike other people.

Best Answer

it must have something going for it, if it has so many followers

Best Answer

Islam is the largest FORCED religion.

Best Answer

Evil as any other racial segregation and excuse for racial intolerance and war, and murder, thinkly disguised as a closed-minded spiritual viewpoint. ;)

Best Answer

Islam will be the end of civilization. They seek to dominate and destroy. As for the "good Muslims", they are deathly afraid of speaking out because they know they will be destroyed if they do. And don't dare compare it to Christianity or Judism.

Best Answer

oh really lol im not afraid to speak out as you say

Best Answer

where do you derive your sources from and on what knowledge are you basing your information on, or is it just talk?

Best Answer

what do you like to say about a muslim girl shot in pakistan by islam believers, because she speak out for women rights to education...

Best Answer

Just as there are bad muslims there are good muslims, If we was to look at the bad things about everything then nothing will seem good, and because I am a muslim I can say that there is nothing "Evil" or "bad" about the religion.

Best Answer

you do bad things and you want people to believe that you are good.

Best Answer

Oh ! Touche ' !

Best Answer

Tommy ,there girls are not responsible for sharia. You need to learn respect

Best Answer

It sounds very much like you've never actually met or known any Muslims. It's much easier to "demonize" the Unknown. But like "Reds Under The Bed" in the 50s.

Best Answer

What Puck said. I respect his views on such things I know nothing about.

Best Answer

How can you agree with someone on something you "know nothing about"?

Best Answer

Easily. When it's someone I know who is wiser than I on such things. Someone I know bases their opinions by reading and listening. Make no mistake, I'm no dummy and can form my own opinions.......on things that I care about.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm not personally a fan, but I'm not much of a fan of Christianity either being an atheist. That said I end up defending it more often than not because there's a lot of stupid, bigoted crap people end up thinking about it.

Best Answer

It's a religion based on hate and fear. But so are most of them.

Best Answer

why do you think so, i see where your coming from, but do you think that the hate and fear stems from the religion of individual followers of it ?

Best Answer

No its not

Best Answer

Mohammed taught hate. So did the Jews in the Old Testament. Mohammed seems more like a politician than a spiritual leader. Islam has been violent from its very beginnings. If we got out of the Middle East and isolated them, they would just go back to killing each other, which they have always done.

Best Answer

Muhammed did not teach hate, where do you get these information from? lol

Best Answer

I've read the Koran. Just like the Bible, it's all about having enemies!

Best Answer

I see where you are coming from, and yes there are enemies and those are who denied him but no where in the Quran does it say Muhammed taught hate

Best Answer

Hunk.....poppyhock.

Best Answer
Best Answer

****** up as all other religions exclude budhism

Best Answer