HeyyImMaryKate HeyyImMaryKate 18-21, F 20 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Hobbies

I think that they made a terrible mistake re-electing Obama...

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I hope they don't get conned in to disarming the populace.

Best Answer

If it reaches that I might try to leave

Best Answer

don't blame you

Best Answer

I love my country. Any of my fellow countrymen that hate it....move, its a free country.

Best Answer

Its not a country. Its a corporation controlled by the Queen of England.

Best Answer

full of people with no concept of history...like most countries. I mean realistically...we were built by religious zealots, slaves, and immigrants...and yet somehow that's supposed to have made us better than others....

Best Answer

wellllllll iam from england butttttttttttttt i love the usa and all the people from there

Best Answer

Well not been all over, but visited a few places over the years. It is huge, people are friendly. Some should not be allowed to leave your country lol. But yeah have family there OK place, would I live there ? No.

Best Answer

Better than most places, wish it would live up to its ideals more

Best Answer

I hate it. Too racist. I dislike the people here especially the whites. If you hate Obama, get the **** out and move to Canada, where no Black will ever be Prime Minister.

Best Answer

Now I can't resist replying to this. I'm white and I have some really close friends who happen to be black I have two Hispanic sisters I'm not racist just because I don't like Obama' s policys

Best Answer

Something is wrong. I hear all the hate talk toward the homeless(walk in anothers' shoes much), toward those south of the border...a LOT of name calling and if you listen to Rush Limbaugh, you MIGHT be a racist. I hope you don't listen to that idiot and hate monger.

Best Answer

I'm Canadian... I can't go on record saying I like the US now can I? hehe

Best Answer

Initial thoughts: 30 times as huge as the UK. Straight conversationalists, not sarcastic. Like to take trouble head on, rather than running around in circles.

Best Answer