My step dad yelled at my grandmother a lot. He blamed for his mistakes and for things other people did. He said that she ruined his life. She payed for his car and she even helped pay for surgery for his cat which almost died. She helped him with a lot of things and she was always nice to him. Why do you think he did this? It doesn't make sense.
staystrong16 staystrong16 13-15, F 4 Answers Jul 9 in Health

your step-dad isn't appreciative of your grandmother or what she has done for him. He just wants to use her as his scapegoat when things don't go well in his life.

Best Answer

Omg yes

Best Answer

He needs to get a grip on his own life.

Best Answer

Yes he does

Best Answer

I hope he backs off your grandma and looks hard into the mirror at himself. I really love those surreal moments. Buy him a small mirror and tell him he really needs to take a good look at himself.

Best Answer

Lol. I don't talk to him anymore

Best Answer

oh, well I don't wonder why, but I'm sorry about that.

Best Answer

Sounds like a narcissist, they blame everyone else for their own faults. They also like to hurt people.

Best Answer

Yup. That basically describes my family :/

Best Answer

Well, a person never knows what is in the past, but personally I believe there is a time one should stop blaming others for your life. Just make sure that you always treat her with respect. Keep well.

Best Answer

Maybe ask your Mom. We would have no idea why.

Best Answer

My mom passed away

Best Answer