andreyy andreyy 22-25, M 16 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Single Parenthood

I agree with it, how else would you turn off the current to the electrodes?

Best Answer

LMAO. I wish I wrote that.

Best Answer

i think the child abuse stuff has gotten out of hand i had switches used on me growing up and tht got my attention more thn someone begging me to do as they asked and u also hve to look in the past whn we could disipline our kids there was less crime and hardly any violence in schools lack of disipline is wht is wrong with the world today my children know if they r right i will stand behind them but if they r wrong i'm the first one to put thm in their place. its all about morals and respect.

Best Answer

A child who is hit learns only that there is only one choice they can make - the choice that is most acceptable to the wielder of the weapon. This takes the choice out of the child's hands completely, and the child is unlikely to develop a sense of control over their own minds, bodies, actions, etc. It is the most heinous form of abuse - to take away a child's sense of self.

Best Answer

So true. If you are a better parent, and teach right from wrong, it is totally unnecessary.

Best Answer

It is absolutely wrong to think that you must always say or do what someone wants to hear or see from you. This is what children learn from physical abuse in conjunction with education. I appreciate that other people recognize this truth, thank you for your reply.

Best Answer

A switch (whip) is totally unnecessary. I am OK with a spanking as needed, but "tools" like paddles, electric cords and switches are overkill and abusive.

Best Answer

I'm ok with it, but I don't have kids so...

Best Answer

I agree that flipping the switch to illuminate the darkness of ignorance is incredibly important.

Best Answer

I don't hit kids or animals. Period.

Best Answer

The only people that agree with that are s hit parents that cant bring their kids up without violence. No exceptions

Best Answer

Isn't that just a fancy word for abuse?

Best Answer

The light switch ? Sure. Bait and switch ? No.

Best Answer

only if the lesson is on how to hurt people and how it feels

Best Answer

Criminal ******** think like that

Best Answer

switch as in hitting the child?

Best Answer