"President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people" Now Now Boys and Girls Play Nice!
RobSedona RobSedona 56-60, M 22 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Politics

Clint was brilliant, representing 0bama as an empty chair was spot on. 0bama spends more time on the golf course than in the oval office. The only improvement would have been to have an empty suit on the chair.

Best Answer

That was Dubya

Best Answer

NO "Duba" actually spent some time in the oval office.

Best Answer

LOL I like the suit idea!

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

No, Social Security is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on Americans. <br />
However, Mr O probably owed more favors to more people when he took office than any other president, but he wanted you to think he was his own man. <br />
There is simply no way that a person so young and barely established can build the necessary network to successfully campaign or even become known to much of anyone -- unless he is independently wealthy or he makes deals with a whole lot of devils. <br />
He was not rich and he is not rich now. He comes from a party machine in a state known for its Democratic party machine. (This is the state whose young, charismatic governor went to federal prison not so long ago.) How could he not have made many whopper-sized deals to become president, or even senator, or even representative?

Best Answer

Yes only Lincon and now Obama came out of noware and became president!

Best Answer

I think you are correct. I suspect that the Democratic party very cynically chose him because he is attractive and had no known enemies and he could be controlled. Their leadership played him and our public well; whereas, the brain trust at Republican headquarters has been fresh out of ideas since Mr Reagan. It was as if the RNC had a collective stroke and has just lately begun to regain capacity and function again.

Best Answer

I'm thinking the election in 2000 was the greatest hoax, personally. But that's because negative votes for a candidate reported being equated with pokes in chads doesn't add up in my logical mind.

Best Answer

Have to agree their But then do we the people really know if the count has ever been done right.

Best Answer

True enough. Probably why I advocate "election tampering" to be under the TREASON heading in crimes, punishable by death.

Best Answer

Gee... He's wrong. The greatest hoax perpetuated on the American people were the moon landings. (joking)

Best Answer

I like that one.

Best Answer

How can yiou say Soc.Sec. is a hoax. You pay into it your entire working life and then hope you live long enough to get it back. The hoax is what the government did with the money they were supposed to hold in escrow. Oh, right, the gov't. is run by politicians. Now that's a real hoax. Including that Gumby looking bastard you ******** selected 4 years ago.<br />
And where do they get off calling it an entitlement program? Yeah, we're entitled; entitled to get our goddamned money back. "Sorry, we gave it all to some 'community organized' group."

Best Answer

I didnot say Soc. Sec. was a Hoax sorry. And my guy lost 4 years ago. Yes gov't is a hoax a lot. Soc. Sec. is ins. you pay for betting you will get there to collect! In the 60s they said they made loans to third world countries with it!

Best Answer

LOL I like that one I'll have to remember it!

Best Answer

I love Clint and am a conservative republican but, I think the skit he did was terrible. He came accross as a demented old man. I think it was a poor choice to have him as a speaker. He did more harm than good, in my opinion. Too bad Ron Paul didn't endorse Romney. Now, that would have almost assured Romney's presidency.

Best Answer

I like Clint also.

Best Answer

Now I'm sure he's becoming senile. Too bad, I used to like him.

Best Answer

I think we may all get their if we only live that long.

Best Answer

I think he's an old man who lives in assisted living and watches Fox and listens to Limbaugh. He rants at empty chairs all day long. The Republicans gave him a ticket to Florida, got him into an early bird buffet, had him take a nap then put him on stage.

Best Answer

Soon I'll be their also LOL I don't do the empty chair yet!

Best Answer

Well at least I know now what he believes in, and it isn't what I believe in. Far from it. And his campaign promises? There isn't much about him that is positive.

Best Answer

I know nothing about Clints campain promises.

Best Answer

Talking about obama. And it's not so much about what Clint said as to what obama said and did.

Best Answer

In other words, Clint was right.

Best Answer

Yes Obama did not do what he said as I see it!

Best Answer

I thought it was a prologue to 'Million dollar baby -2'

Best Answer

He obviously has not seen his own films

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer