bluenebula bluenebula 22-25, M 8 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Hobbies

That giraffe has to be executed and I think this day is coming.

Best Answer

Yes for sure , it is my faith but hope that will be so close inshallah !!!

Best Answer

I can't say my mind ever finds thoughts as to syria,,1 way or d other,,,,, just another bunch of wacky towelheads to me,, all syrians be,,,, haha hehe,,, pass me some dates,, Ali,,,, lol

Best Answer

I think if Syria had oil to offer then the big nations would have stepped in a long time ago to help. Just goes to show exactly how this world works :-(

Best Answer

yeah it is true , I think

Best Answer

What is happening is Syria is of no doubt a horrific situation but it comes down to one thing... NEw World Order... control of world's oil reserve... why aren't we in Sudan for year people in Darfur are been massacred, women got raped every now and then... we dont seems to care for there is no oil enough to get our attention... it all about politics make Hizbullah motherless by regime change in Syria, for it the bridge to Lebanon from Iran... that gonna do well for Yisrael as welll...

Best Answer

It's horrible, but it's been happening throughout history. People killing other people for power. But what can you do? Let's not add more bodies to the pile.

Best Answer

people killing other people for power ?!!! is it the situation in Syria ?!!!I can see that you don't know exactly what is happening in there ..... I share you it is horrible but why is it horrible ? because one side is using every kind of weapons to kill the other side that called out for freedom ....it is the essence of that Syrian issue for all of those who don't know what is going on Syria but then and as a result some people refused to kill their brothers and wanted to defend them and formed FSA(Free Syrian Army) .....

Best Answer

That's for the Syrians to sort out.

Best Answer

U dont think the US-UN need to invade just like in Libya?

Best Answer

Nope ,Libya was for oil. I think we should have stayed out of that too.
They have caused bigger problems by getting rid of one dictator they now have half a dozen and will probably end up with sharia law.

Best Answer

I'm horrified. I don't love concentrating on it though, because I feel very impotent in the situation. I'm disgusted by the blatent disregard for human life perpetuated by people who can appear so personable and kind on tv.

Best Answer