Did I put the cat out ? did I turn off the lights downstairs ? Did I put the bin out, did I lock the doors did I set the alarm did I lock the cars....did I put the keys of the car on the top or the bottom of the stairs ..... did I flush the loo....did I set the alarm clock, is that rain ? who is that outside ? did I put the dog out, do I have a dog ? I wonder what the team for Saturday will be ..... hmmm ham or steak....I think I like steak the best....what time is it ? did I tuck the kids in? did I plug out the TV ? feck what was that noise...have I mice...or rats ...or is it a burgular.....maybe its the dog, no y'know a nice bit of ham is OK too, that was a funny film, god its getting cold...is that the birds singing...is it morning.....Oh god there goes the alrm good morning everyone jayzuz im banjaxed

Best Answer

I think about guys.

Best Answer

past relationships

Best Answer

I think and give thanks for 10 good things that happened during the day...I confess I'm usually asleep before I get to ten! ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Best Answer

Why I can't sleep .

Best Answer

i tell myself i want to remember my dreams tonight.

Best Answer

wonder where i would be if my wife was not killed at age 19

Best Answer

Airplanes. Planetary Nebula. Centripetal forces...

Best Answer

Kissing someone from my past.

Best Answer