I THINK THAT WOMAN BEATERS ARE GUTLESS PUKES WHO NEED TO MEET MORE WOMEN LIKE ME

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

In my old fashioned view it is never Ok to hit a woman. Once broke my hand in nine, yes nine places cause I wouldn't hit a woman. Dam. Why did it have to be a fire door!

Best Answer

*sigh* I understand why some people feel that it's okay to do so. In my heart though, it's just wrong. My comments to other people are NOT pretty....because my blood boils when I hear something like this. But...I just can't stand it.

Best Answer

real men

Best Answer

The victim of one, for who I am legal guardian is about to die from injuries sustained at the hands of her husband on her October 2011- bed ridden ever since. I think, no, not so much

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I think anyone who's being physically hit in a relationship ought to get out and press charges.<br />
OTOH, if I were to hit some random guy for some reason (Why the h3ll would I do that?) I would expect that he might hit me back, and that's a reasonable thing to expect.

Best Answer

I understand that. It's just wrong to me though. I can't...agree. And I shouldn't try and force other people to agree with me.
We'll just disagree. Overall, I agree with what you said.

Best Answer

I wouldn't kill the woman beater. Anyone who rubs me wrong that bad and completely deserves it, I wouldn't kill them. I would torture them for the rest of their lives. I had a step dad once. Sometimes he would hit my mom. I know that isn't actually beating her, but still, he doesn't deserve death. He deserves worse.

Best Answer

I would tend to agree. I'm finding that I have questionable morals....but I can't disagree with what you're saying.

Best Answer

got a little something loose in the old brain cavity, reminds me I need to get another egg beater, damn dog ran off with the old one

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Sick

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

******* just try it with one of my daughters. I have 4 sons and damn can they dig a hole fast, and deep too.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

im the only girl no man can beat im kick the **** out of them lol :D

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

No your not. Lots of girls are taking up martial arts now and some are dam good at it. Woman beaters look out. Your days are numbered.

Best Answer

im a girl

Best Answer

I think she meant that you're NOT the only girl that can kick a man's ***...haha.

Best Answer

I think they ought to be propped up against the wall and have a bullet put through their head.

Best Answer

Agreed....

Best Answer

Thats a bit rough. Who's gonna clean up the mess. Lol

Best Answer

I'll be glad to. I'll even supply the bullet.

Best Answer

So what's your perspective if the woman hits first? I'm against all abuse, not just abuse against women.

Best Answer

I am as well. BUT the man can NOT hit the woman even if she is beating him. I feel this to my core.It's just wrong...and I can't stand for it.
He can throw a television at her, crack her skull with a baseball bat...anything..but physically touch her. It may sound a bit...odd. But, he just can't touch her.

Best Answer

That sounds very strange... especially since I'm thinner and weaker than a lot of women.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. The Man is always in the wrong whether he gets hit first or not. The female is always the victim. That's the court system in this country, for ya.

Best Answer

If a woman is hitting you, you need to protect yourself obviously if you can't get away.
But hitting her, I'm not okay with. And my opinion doesn't really mean sh** since you don't know me, but every dude that thinks that it's okay to hit a girl in the "name of equality", "she hit me first", "I'm a lot weaker than she is", should seriously not exist and just die.
In my opinion, of course.

Best Answer

The court system that MEN made up...Ha!Ha!
Truthfully, it's wrong. I KNOW you're not in the wrong at times (I'm not a Femi-Nazi) and how you still get suckered into unfair treatments...then again, how women have been treated for centuries compared to the male's few decades....it sounds like a bunch of bitching to me.
Anyway. Some of them are wrong.

Best Answer

I'm not sure you've seen my wrists... I can't even find an adult watch small enough not to slide around. The idea of me injuring someone is laughable, and even if it wasn't, like I said, I'm 100% against violence of any kind. That said, if I was getting beat up (and I WOULD be losing) by a woman, I would have to hit back enough to get away. If you think I should die for that, then I guess there's nothing more to say.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm not really agreeing with Bear1956. The courts are slightly biased, but women still have it worse than men 98% of the time.

Best Answer

I think you should. I have said that there are other ways to defend. If you think you must hit back...*shrug*.

Best Answer

Other ways to defend? Like with a baseball bat? That's kind of insane. I would never hit someone with a bat. Honestly I'm not sure anymore if you're even trying to protect other women or if you just have a special fear of fists.

Best Answer

That's pretty stupid to say...Fear of fists? When I've been in fights myself? The point is that there are other ways to defend yourself. Those were extreme examples, but things you could use.
If you want to use your fists, use them,as you said. But if she cuts your penis off, then I don't feel sorry for you.
And it's not about protecting women at all (especially if she was hitting you first). So pay attention. I do not believe any man should hit any woman. At all. No reason. That was the point. I wasn't protecting women (obviously) nor do I have a "fear of fists".

Best Answer

Okay... I don't get it, but whatever.

Best Answer

So because I'm female, I should be able to beat up guys without expecting to get hit back?

Best Answer

Probably, but I guess I'm allowed to hit as long as it's only with a baseball bat.

Best Answer

That's NOT what I said. If you had READ the other responses, you would know that I said that I don't agree with hitting or abuse of any kind. But if you do, for some reason, decide to go out and beat a guy, I would feel that they have other ways to defend against themselves. You may be hit back...with an object. *shrug*

Best Answer

Blimey! If I were a woman I think I'd prefer you just hit me.

Best Answer

Haha. I see what you mean. *shrug* I just can't ever agree with it though. In my heart, it's wrong.
I shouldn't have been so callous, cold, horrid, disgusting with my words though. I don't regret them, but I shouldn't have been like that.

Best Answer

"Men that say that it's okay to hit a woman who hits him or boys who hit a woman randomly?"<br />
What? All men say this? <br />
Personally I think it's okay to hit anyone that hits you and gender doesn't come into it because I see gender as being irrelevant. If someone hits me then they've started a fight; if they're not big and strong enough to win the fight they started that's their problem, not mine.

Best Answer

The "some" should have been understood.
And I disagree. I find you to be among the woman-beaters and all should be wiped out.

Best Answer

So someone should be able to hit me and I can't defend myself because she has a ***** pass?

Best Answer

EatSomeone'sAss: Stupid idiots that think that it's okay in the "name of equality" to hit people should not be alive. Which means you. So if a woman cuts your penis off with a chainsaw...you deserve it. Ketsan: You CAN defend yourself...but you don't have to do so physically. You can be defensive and pin her down. If you must be on the offensive, you can use objects to stop her. I just have a problem with the physical aspect of it, because I just feel that it's wrong. And, no, it's not "because she has a vagina".

Best Answer

Clearly you do not teach martial arts,

Best Answer

*Hands Araya the moron of the day award*

Best Answer

Ketsan: No excuse. If you know something about it, then you shouldn't be able to not hit her. Hylier: If all you're going to do is be stupid, go somewhere else. Or you can stay. It doesn't matter.

Best Answer

Clearly you do not teach martial arts,

Best Answer

love it

Best Answer

Ket- I'm shocked

Best Answer

How so Babz? It's not like I'm advocating hospitalising her.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Or father-rapers.

Best Answer

Oh wow...

Best Answer

wait- are the father's being raped?

Best Answer

Alice's Restaurant reference.

Best Answer

@ Nightowl: So pathetic. You block me for WHAT reason...lol? Feminism is about a CHOICE that women gained. Women can choose to live by those gender roles or they can choose to break from them...instead of only having a limited amount of opportunities. <br />
Nature didn't set anything. Gender roles are a man-made construct which means if humans didn't exist, THEY wouldn't exist. You make no sense.

Best Answer