Men that say that it's okay to hit a woman who hits him or boys who hit a woman randomly?
RationalCutie RationalCutie 22-25, F 32 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in EP

I THINK THAT WOMAN BEATERS ARE GUTLESS PUKES WHO NEED TO MEET MORE WOMEN LIKE ME

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

In my old fashioned view it is never Ok to hit a woman. Once broke my hand in nine, yes nine places cause I wouldn't hit a woman. Dam. Why did it have to be a fire door!

Best Answer

*sigh* I understand why some people feel that it's okay to do so. In my heart though, it's just wrong. My comments to other people are NOT pretty....because my blood boils when I hear something like this. But...I just can't stand it.

Best Answer

real men

Best Answer

The victim of one, for who I am legal guardian is about to die from injuries sustained at the hands of her husband on her October 2011- bed ridden ever since. I think, no, not so much

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I think anyone who's being physically hit in a relationship ought to get out and press charges.<br />
OTOH, if I were to hit some random guy for some reason (Why the h3ll would I do that?) I would expect that he might hit me back, and that's a reasonable thing to expect.

Best Answer

I understand that. It's just wrong to me though. I can't...agree. And I shouldn't try and force other people to agree with me.
We'll just disagree. Overall, I agree with what you said.

Best Answer

I wouldn't kill the woman beater. Anyone who rubs me wrong that bad and completely deserves it, I wouldn't kill them. I would torture them for the rest of their lives. I had a step dad once. Sometimes he would hit my mom. I know that isn't actually beating her, but still, he doesn't deserve death. He deserves worse.

Best Answer

I would tend to agree. I'm finding that I have questionable morals....but I can't disagree with what you're saying.

Best Answer

got a little something loose in the old brain cavity, reminds me I need to get another egg beater, damn dog ran off with the old one

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Sick

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

******* just try it with one of my daughters. I have 4 sons and damn can they dig a hole fast, and deep too.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

im the only girl no man can beat im kick the **** out of them lol :D

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

No your not. Lots of girls are taking up martial arts now and some are dam good at it. Woman beaters look out. Your days are numbered.

Best Answer

im a girl

Best Answer

I think she meant that you're NOT the only girl that can kick a man's ***...haha.

Best Answer

I think they ought to be propped up against the wall and have a bullet put through their head.

Best Answer

Agreed....

Best Answer

Thats a bit rough. Who's gonna clean up the mess. Lol

Best Answer

I'll be glad to. I'll even supply the bullet.

Best Answer

So what's your perspective if the woman hits first? I'm against all abuse, not just abuse against women.

Best Answer

I am as well. BUT the man can NOT hit the woman even if she is beating him. I feel this to my core.It's just wrong...and I can't stand for it.
He can throw a television at her, crack her skull with a baseball bat...anything..but physically touch her. It may sound a bit...odd. But, he just can't touch her.

Best Answer

That sounds very strange... especially since I'm thinner and weaker than a lot of women.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. The Man is always in the wrong whether he gets hit first or not. The female is always the victim. That's the court system in this country, for ya.

Best Answer

If a woman is hitting you, you need to protect yourself obviously if you can't get away.
But hitting her, I'm not okay with. And my opinion doesn't really mean sh** since you don't know me, but every dude that thinks that it's okay to hit a girl in the "name of equality", "she hit me first", "I'm a lot weaker than she is", should seriously not exist and just die.
In my opinion, of course.

Best Answer

The court system that MEN made up...Ha!Ha!
Truthfully, it's wrong. I KNOW you're not in the wrong at times (I'm not a Femi-Nazi) and how you still get suckered into unfair treatments...then again, how women have been treated for centuries compared to the male's few decades....it sounds like a bunch of bitching to me.
Anyway. Some of them are wrong.

Best Answer

I'm not sure you've seen my wrists... I can't even find an adult watch small enough not to slide around. The idea of me injuring someone is laughable, and even if it wasn't, like I said, I'm 100% against violence of any kind. That said, if I was getting beat up (and I WOULD be losing) by a woman, I would have to hit back enough to get away. If you think I should die for that, then I guess there's nothing more to say.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm not really agreeing with Bear1956. The courts are slightly biased, but women still have it worse than men 98% of the time.

Best Answer

I think you should. I have said that there are other ways to defend. If you think you must hit back...*shrug*.

Best Answer

Other ways to defend? Like with a baseball bat? That's kind of insane. I would never hit someone with a bat. Honestly I'm not sure anymore if you're even trying to protect other women or if you just have a special fear of fists.

Best Answer

That's pretty stupid to say...Fear of fists? When I've been in fights myself? The point is that there are other ways to defend yourself. Those were extreme examples, but things you could use.
If you want to use your fists, use them,as you said. But if she cuts your penis off, then I don't feel sorry for you.
And it's not about protecting women at all (especially if she was hitting you first). So pay attention. I do not believe any man should hit any woman. At all. No reason. That was the point. I wasn't protecting women (obviously) nor do I have a "fear of fists".

Best Answer

Okay... I don't get it, but whatever.

Best Answer

So because I'm female, I should be able to beat up guys without expecting to get hit back?

Best Answer

Probably, but I guess I'm allowed to hit as long as it's only with a baseball bat.

Best Answer

That's NOT what I said. If you had READ the other responses, you would know that I said that I don't agree with hitting or abuse of any kind. But if you do, for some reason, decide to go out and beat a guy, I would feel that they have other ways to defend against themselves. You may be hit back...with an object. *shrug*

Best Answer

Blimey! If I were a woman I think I'd prefer you just hit me.

Best Answer

Haha. I see what you mean. *shrug* I just can't ever agree with it though. In my heart, it's wrong.
I shouldn't have been so callous, cold, horrid, disgusting with my words though. I don't regret them, but I shouldn't have been like that.

Best Answer

"Men that say that it's okay to hit a woman who hits him or boys who hit a woman randomly?"<br />
What? All men say this? <br />
Personally I think it's okay to hit anyone that hits you and gender doesn't come into it because I see gender as being irrelevant. If someone hits me then they've started a fight; if they're not big and strong enough to win the fight they started that's their problem, not mine.

Best Answer

The "some" should have been understood.
And I disagree. I find you to be among the woman-beaters and all should be wiped out.

Best Answer

So someone should be able to hit me and I can't defend myself because she has a ***** pass?

Best Answer

EatSomeone'sAss: Stupid idiots that think that it's okay in the "name of equality" to hit people should not be alive. Which means you. So if a woman cuts your penis off with a chainsaw...you deserve it. Ketsan: You CAN defend yourself...but you don't have to do so physically. You can be defensive and pin her down. If you must be on the offensive, you can use objects to stop her. I just have a problem with the physical aspect of it, because I just feel that it's wrong. And, no, it's not "because she has a vagina".

Best Answer

Clearly you do not teach martial arts,

Best Answer

*Hands Araya the moron of the day award*

Best Answer

Ketsan: No excuse. If you know something about it, then you shouldn't be able to not hit her. Hylier: If all you're going to do is be stupid, go somewhere else. Or you can stay. It doesn't matter.

Best Answer

Clearly you do not teach martial arts,

Best Answer

love it

Best Answer

Ket- I'm shocked

Best Answer

How so Babz? It's not like I'm advocating hospitalising her.

Best Answer

They need a bullet

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Or father-rapers.

Best Answer

Oh wow...

Best Answer

wait- are the father's being raped?

Best Answer

Alice's Restaurant reference.

Best Answer

The same that I think of women who beat men. Did you know that domestic violence is in fact an equal problem for men? Something that society chooses to ignore. Probably since it's just considered OK to demonise one sex. And as for self-defense, it is just that. I will not let myself be harmed be you a woman or not. That is no excuse.

Best Answer

I would not say equal. I would think that more women are abused. But I do think there are plenty of men who are as well and SHOULD speak up.

Society isn't ignoring it. Society realizes it, but since plenty of men haven't stepped forward about it, it doesn't think it is a big issue. More men should speak.

I lose respect for any guy that hits a woman and is not threatened by her. I see that as weak and pathetic.

Best Answer

It is practically an equal problem. Also decades ago one feminist herself in th UK studied this thing and found that the women who were given shelter were as violent as the men the fled from. Attitudes towards domestic violence is one of many indicators of a biased and really hostile thinking towards men. And men speak up? For what? To be ridiculed? Men have no "shelters" do go and if they defend themsleves then they become the "attacker" as well. There's a lot of BS talk of "equal" rights. They do not apply for men even on only a level of reflection. As for what you said about hitting, do I need say more? And you think well of women who are violent against men? If not, why would you make it a question of sex? As I've hinted, there's a massive problem with attitude in Western society.

Best Answer

....Oh. I thought you meant the AMOUNT of men abused....Well, yes, in society it is an equal problem. 1) A single study? I need more studies instead of that singular one to verify if it's true. Undoubtedly, though, there are women who are more violent than the abuser. 2) The attitudes are indicators of hostile thinking towards THOSE men. Any person who colors ALL men as such just because of idiots who beat their women are idiots themselves. 3) You're painting yourself into a wall. You say Society is ignoring it. But then you say there's no reason to speak up. How do you think the Feminist Movement got started? There were jeers, sneers, and dissenting remarks..but they never gave up. Those battered men NEED to come out into the public eye, shed off that idiotic thought that they are going to be seen as weak since they were beaten, and tell the public what has happened to them. Does it matter if they are ridiculed? Some people will do that anyway. But speaking out will grant them the help they need...such as shelters. No one is going to build shelters for people who don't even report that their being built. It would be a financial burden since plenty of those men will still be held back by the gender stereotypes that men have forced themselves to follow. 4) There is no reason to hit a woman if you are not threatened by her. Does that make any sense to go ahead and do so if you can easily subdue her by other means and she's NOT a threat? You obviously haven't read my other answers on here, but no....women are just as wrong. 5) I personally believe the "problems" that you see are imagined, or you're suffering due to the choices that men made long ago. If men hadn't invented those gender stereotypes, I'm sure plenty of men would have come forth and told their tales of woe. I also don't see why others' opinions should stop men from telling their side of the story. My opinion doesn't matter....but if I was a man, I would be doing something about it if I was raped. I wouldn't be contradicting myself or doing nothing.

Best Answer

I'm not in the mood for a longer debate either but I will say that the main differnece between men and women is that men do not identify themselves thorugh what is or is not dangling between their legs. There is no solidary of sex like there is with women. And this makes men far more vulnerable as well. Men identify with their roles in society which gives a sense of mascilinity. Without it, not only men but society in general is ******. Women don't loose their female traits and sense of femininity in any way. Like when putting on male clothes just to give an easy example. With men it is the complete opposite. In general, men and women are not equal, not physically, not psychologically neither any other way either. Gender sterotypes and gender roles are very much so needed. They are natural and guarantee sustainablity and true harmony. That it what true equality is about. Not female penis envy which feminism is all about.

Best Answer

We don't identify ourselves with that either. ....Men identify themselves with their roles...?.....If that's true...then that's very sad. Men play a role that is predetermined by them?....That means that they aren't subject to change very well......Anyway...I disagree about the necessity of gender role/traits when both can do them aptly. And again...Feminism isn't about penis envy...lol.

Best Answer

Lol, and what is feminism all about then? Yes, you do. There is no gender solidarity between men as there is with women. As what I say is just the way that nature has set things. What you represents is just another perverse ideology that seeks social experiments and which defies nature and even the "eqauality" you claim to fight for.

Best Answer

Men have to construct masculinity. It's a constant tightrope walk to appear "manly"...@ nightowl... Can you explain why you think it's a good thing to constantly have to prove oneself like this?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Those are two different things. <br />
A woman-beater is the latter - "boys who hit a woman randomly"<br />
Otherwise it's an eye for an eye, as women are human beings and if equality means anything, should one hit a man to harm him, should he not defend himself? <br />
You said, for the former - "Men that say that it's okay to hit a woman who hits him"... so women are now some other form of life that's too fragile to be hit back if they decide to beat on a man?

Best Answer

I disagree. A woman-beater would be a man that hits a woman for ANY reason. They're not separate for me.
There are other ways for the man to protect himself besides hitting her (especially since he's genetically stronger). If he's weak, there are still other ways. But to hit a woman, I find it to be completely wrong.

Best Answer

Wow. Well, good luck with that.

Best Answer

If anyone hit me, my first reaction would be to defend myself. If it's a woman hitting me, so be it. I'm not going to let myself get hit, especially since I'm probably lighter and weaker than a lot of women.
Under no circumstances would I ever be the one to hit first, however. I'm totally against it and I hate abuse against women or men.

Best Answer

*rolls eyes* The luck should be with you. If you hit a woman, I would think that you would hope that she does not murder you in some type of way. I, on the otherhand, would understand her wanting to do so.

Best Answer

Ky- now it is going to take you even longer to get laid

Best Answer

notice it'a all douchy 18 year olds taking that stance

Best Answer

I'm perfectly fine with that if all women have such double-standards.

Best Answer

No one has a double standard. I'm just saying that due to men's genetic benefit of having more muscle mass, it gives him an advantage on women.

In order to be a double standard, the issues must be the same. They are hardly the same.

If you get murdered for hitting a woman...that is on you though. Especially if you're not threatened by her.

Best Answer

You come back to reply to a comment made a YEAR AGO in order to further embed that bad name into the skulls of your gender? Really now? You even escalated it by hoping I get murdered...not even, say beat up, anymore, but MURDERED. You, whatever the hell you are, have just further strengthened my resolve with your sexism and misandry. I hope your hell is a refined one.

Best Answer

@ Nightowl: So pathetic. You block me for WHAT reason...lol? Feminism is about a CHOICE that women gained. Women can choose to live by those gender roles or they can choose to break from them...instead of only having a limited amount of opportunities. <br />
Nature didn't set anything. Gender roles are a man-made construct which means if humans didn't exist, THEY wouldn't exist. You make no sense.

Best Answer