jack303 jack303 26-30, M 10 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Health

Long ago when the America Olympic team won and one of the women took off her top and through it in the air the rest cheered but did not join. When interviewed why the whole team did not do that, she was the only one wearing a bra. Since then I get distracted wondering what they are wearing underneath.

Best Answer

I like to watch a well played game by a team that is in synch, no matter who's playing it.

Best Answer

I don't mind at all, do what makes you happy... but I don't think I like women who play soccer half as much as a lot of women who play soccer...

Best Answer

I Love soccer ... ;-)) Men or women .. does not matters..4 me... :-D

Best Answer

I like playing football and rugby and other "violent" sports which most males would play

Best Answer

Rugby isn't violent when played well, just physical

Best Answer

I know its not violent but most people associate it as a men sport because it is more physical

Best Answer

Yes Hope Solo is hot ;) mhmm just thinking of all the naughty lesbo things I'd do to her!

Best Answer