What do you think about women who "give it up" on the first date?
leylarenee leylarenee 31-35, F 16 Answers Jan 15 in Dating & Relationships

They aren't any different to women who don't. They're no less respectable or "classy"

Best Answer

It sounds like she might be horny. If you don't want any then, like drugs, just say no. Why judge it. Either you want to participate or you don't.

Best Answer

well girl is giving the guy exactly what he wants. Any guy who is legitimately interested in a girl will not try to pull a one night stand.

It's almost like their little test to see how easy a girl is. To men, sex with a girl is the prize to be sought after, and when you give it to them without making them work for it, well, they get bored. It doesn't "keep them coming back for more," because essentially you gave them what they wanted. Also, they want the challenge of having to work for it!

Best Answer

all depends is there a connection or not

Best Answer

That she is not wife material and becomes a one night stand

Best Answer

I think I need to find one,lol.

Best Answer

lol they are out there!!

Best Answer

I wish they wouldn't. Men need to work for it and earn it. But I see that a woman should have what SHE wants.

Best Answer

I don't know. I have never pressed for it, and I really wouldn't want a woman that easy I guess. How is it special with me, if all it takes is a meal or a few drinks. It would scare me off, most likely. How many other first dates has she had and do I want a woman who sex means nothing to, I would be thinking

Best Answer

That they might have been hurt emotionally in the past by a male, and make their self feel better through sex

Best Answer

I think it makes things confusing like was it a one night stand or is she that type of girl..

Best Answer

They don't have to wait until the second or third date. I try not to judge. Who knows why they might have "given it up."

Best Answer