fs0647 fs0647 61-65, M 22 Answers Dec 27, 2010

Something is always missing when "thinking of oneself", because there can be no thinking of oneself without thinking of what is *not* oneself. Once you start thinking of yourself, you have separated yourself from the world - there is now a "me". But if there was no awareness of the world, awareness of the outer, there would be no reason to think of yourself as separate. You would be the world itself. So any division of "self" - any thinking of "me" - relies on the belief that there is a part of the world that is "not self". This is why people who get wrapped up in themselves - their pities, their worries, their greed - will always miss something. They depend on the rest of the world for their sense of separation.

Best Answer

could'nt say it better thanks

Best Answer

i'm very sorry for all the naughty things that i have ever done<br />
and for those to come

Best Answer

Haha, another good answer, you should be sorry, go and be good now. thanks

Best Answer

Something huge is definitely missing

Best Answer

can't answer that

Best Answer

GREAT QUESTION!...yes as a matter of fact, all 29 years of my life I have felt like "somethings missing"....

Best Answer

I'll bet you found whats missing already. thanks

Best Answer

This is gonna be the first end of year on which I can tell I'll be up to say I did a good job... on 2009 end I remember making a list of the things I wanted to accomplish for this year, and I never tought that list would come short to the things I've got done.

Best Answer

Somethings missing here, well have a good one anyway<br /><br />
thanks

Best Answer

Something is always missing till your ready to say bye

Best Answer

well, i'm not ready to say bye, so nothings missing. have a good one thanks

Best Answer

A few things are missing.

Best Answer

Not with you though-me? a whole lot is missing. thanks

Best Answer

I'm not me yet. Yet.

Best Answer

We know who are. thanks

Best Answer

I WISH I COULD LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND NO MORE BACK PAIN.

Best Answer

It may not be the weight, don't know, you just may need to strenghthen the back, after lifting weights for many years, I have some knowledge of this. thanks

Best Answer

Apart from my brain I don't have anything missing

Best Answer

You and me both, but we have to live with it, its a shame haha

Best Answer

Many flaws and shortcomings, yet this version of me is much better than I would ever have hoped for.

Best Answer

Thought I replied, already, now I know somethings missing, so theres hope? haha ecellent answer

Best Answer

I can't imagine ever being satisfied with my life. The world is full of adventure and challenges and thrills, and I want to try (almost) all of them.

Best Answer

Go ahead, question is, will you live long enough good luck to you, whats with the lips haha

Best Answer

right now? everything makes sence.. so, yes - i'm pleased

Best Answer

Somehow I don't believe you haha thanks

Best Answer

lots missing

Best Answer

Maybe there should be a club for those like us. thanks but I have the feeling nothing is missing

Best Answer

I am satisified for the person I am today because of the things i was missing, like a real home, my teenage years, and my mother right by my side.

Best Answer