OurOnlyTime OurOnlyTime 22-25, M 19 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Marriage

Greed greed greed and uh greed

Best Answer

You tend to get materialistic, greedy, always wanting more and more. Sometimes even at all cost. The difference between the poor and the rich are very big. Some people judge you for what you own, not for who you are.

Best Answer

Greed. People's lives are worthless if they get in the way of profit.<br />
My grandfather told me this, and I'll never forget it. <br />
"Kay, before the war (WWII) it used to be a man worked to feed his family, to live a good life. Now a man will work to get the best things. No one is satasfied with what they have anymore."<br />
Totally an old-man thing to say, but he said it with conviction. I'm sure modern politicians would call him a Commie-Liberal.

Best Answer

what you just said is exactly what drove this q by the way...
I couldn't agree more

Best Answer

The Richer, get richer and the poorer get poorer... There is no other side to it. Why not just throw slave trade back in and get everyone involved because that is what would happen.

Best Answer

Boss n slave system will be strengthened.

Best Answer

because sooner or later some will get to greaty and want the whole world.which is now the case

Best Answer

Not enough money and not enough work for everyone

Best Answer

That Capitalists are Greedy and want more money and more profit...off the backbone of the workers, who toil for minimum wage.

Best Answer

Mostly, the "ownership" portion. If you think about it, it's a ridiculous concept. “The fruits of the earth belong to us all, but the earth itself to nobody.”

Best Answer

there are too many laws attempting to moderate it

Best Answer

If you ever suffer a catastrophic injury at work you will figure that out very fast. <br />
It will be a foot washing ceremony untill they get unhooked, then it turns into a hand washing ceremony.

Best Answer

You see someone else Having More . You dont need it but you want it to make Life easier . Instead of buying it you invade the Place and Take it for Free . No Love <br />
Example : U.S and Iraq

Best Answer

social good can sometimes take a back seat to profits....

Best Answer

Isn't "sometimes" a little too generous?

Best Answer

yes....I was attempting to maintain a moderate stance

Best Answer