My dad drowned when I was 2, and I had a 3month old sister. My mom never recovered. So I have no idea what life I would have now if that all didnt happen. What did happen was years of abuse, all kinds, depression, isolation and so on. I've changed 90% in the last year so life is getting better, but there's no way to look back and know the road life could have/would have taken.

Best Answer

never regret the past... i wish u a wonderful future...

Best Answer

Getting electrocuted when I was 9...I don't think I've been right since

Best Answer

Either watching my sister die when I was 8. Or my best friend walking out of my life without a word.

Best Answer

My traumatizing childhood.

Best Answer

A Pavement / Sidewalk, I fell onto it from an office building. I suffered severe injuries, and now live life as a Disabled, wheelchair bound man.

Best Answer

I can't really think of anything that has been damaging in my life. The thing I hated the most was all the moving around I had to do growing up due to my dad being in the Army. I never finished a grade in the same school that I started it in. One year I even went to three different schools and I hated always having to say good bye to my friends and then having to try and make new friends in a new school. But in all honest I can't say that I was damaged by that.

Best Answer

My education...

Best Answer

my mother only because i wasnt intellectually sound enough to ignore her<br />
now i just laugh at her when she calls me a crack baby

Best Answer

hmmm...

Best Answer

astute observation

Best Answer