Gman7 Gman7 36-40, M 6 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Community

Organize circle activity by the person who posts. So you can click on someone in a circle and choose to see their activity, rather than just have a wall of all of it.

It might also be nice if the tabs on your profile to the left could have little icons next to them. For stories, like an icon of a book. Groups, icon of little figure people.

Best Answer

Some good suggestions you have.
thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

1 things leaps to my mind easily,, be for EP to leave up our lists of replies,,rather than 'lose' them,, as EP now does.. Same goes for fans and emails as well.

Best Answer

I did not even notice that they dissapear. I have emails and lists of posts that go on and on. I didnt see the lists dissapearing. But maybe you are right I will check into that more and take notice

Best Answer

they don't disappear permanently,,, but,, maybe u have noticed: u log in,, see in bright orange ,, 1-5 emails,, 2-3 new fans,, 10-20 'hits' back on ?'s u answered ,,, YES ? Then u wanna READ THEM,,,ok,, click on the list,, read 1st post,, and OMG,,, no more orange 'flag',,, we're talking 4-5 lines of code,,,a la,, if/when this,,, do this,, not,, 1st click,,, carriage return,,, start over.

Best Answer

hook up with Facebook and get more people joining in the discussion.

Best Answer

OH boy. NO NO NO. I cant stand facebook that would be the WORST thing. I think I would Quit EP if they did that. but you are entitled to your opinion and thanks for sharing your opinion. I just personally would not want that.

Best Answer

Well, some of the questions I try to answer, I can't because it says my account setting don't allow it and I can't figure out why. Most of the questions have subjects like Fashion, Music, and Poetry, yet I can answer any question anyone asks about ****.

Best Answer

I think you should go into your profile area and go to the settings area and check around. I think there are area where you can check or uncheck to restrict certain things. Check that out and fix it so you have more freedom.

Best Answer

Return to the old system of question categorization.

Best Answer

They make good money from the penny advertisements already I figure

Best Answer

Yeah I wonder how much money a site like this would pull in from advertisements?? Good question.
Dam we could probably pull down the national debt if they added a few more advertisements and let the proceeds go towards debt reduction. ha ha

Best Answer