Talkinghands Talkinghands 22-25, M 19 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Hobbies

an entity of sorts that does exist and can do the impossible and cares about us

Best Answer

The perfect Creator of all existance. Eternal. With absolute authority in Eternity.

Best Answer

I think god is a made up myth. If there was a god why would he or she let young innocent people die from cancer etc, why is there so much death and violence in the world . A god would not let that happen. religion is the cause of many wars and deaths. I know we all can't live in harmony all over the world because there is as to be a balance between good and bad but bad is winning. Many of us want peace and tranquility all over and its never going to happen.

Best Answer

How boring would it be tho to sit up in the clouds for all eternity singing halaluah? You have nightmares. Why can't god? Don't remember how realiving it is when you wake up and remember it was just a dream. Think about that and a grand scale. =) its all for the sake of living eternally you have to do something with the infinite amount of time you got.

Best Answer

dog spelled backwords

Best Answer

exactly. The one religious folk warship is a dog indeed.

Best Answer

Best Answer

A myth.

Best Answer

That voice in your head that remains sober no matter how much you drink, straight no matter how high, dressed no matter how naked, the one that turns your face red when it couldn't shut your mouth, sounds a lot like your parents but nothing like them at all, ****** you off with incessant critical commentary, wipes the tears (figuratively speaking), reassures your doubt and eventually becomes your best and most trusted companion, ally and friend. It's you. It is what you have always been capable of and what you will always be, exceptional, unique, brilliant, wise, and perfectly you. Just one but linked to everything and everyone that exists within this reality. God lives in all of us, we live so God can live.What can we do that no other creature can? Love, Laugh, Learn, Ask Questions...be kind to one another...and to yourselves and treasure the gift that you are and the gifts you were given. Stop looking for miracles to happen in your life, go make miracles with the power of you. love always God

Best Answer

Nice response.

Best Answer

I wanna know why you wanna know and if you really wanna know?

Best Answer

I want to know. Just like the title says. No games. No metaphors.no hidden meaning.Why so reserved?

Best Answer

What title? I am not being reserved, I was simply curious because I wanted to know. There was no hidden meaning in my question either. Now hearing your answer, I will say this....the Word says that when you seek Him with your whole heart, soul, and mind you will find Him. Blessings on your search. :)

Best Answer

Good post =)

Best Answer

Yes it is! Thanks again. (=

Best Answer

The universal. Who we should follow in his image to achieve utopia.

Best Answer

First, let me ask you this??? Do you believe in God???

Best Answer

Yes. Do you?

Best Answer

Absolutely. That is why I asked you??? I guess it really depends on how you perceive God. God is everywhere

Best Answer

@Talkinghands, So what do you think God is?

Best Answer

close your eyes for 1 minute, with out thinking of monkey..God will appear to you..

Best Answer

And I wanna tell you too.

Best Answer

God is a number.

Best Answer

;) now your thinking.

Best Answer

I dont know, too many different versions of it.

Best Answer

Thats why you close your eyes down out the sound and look within. thats the only place you need to go to know what you need to discover it on your own.

Best Answer