LiesAreEntertainment LiesAreEntertainment 22-25 9 Answers Jun 28, 2012

He got jilted by his gay lover. lol

Best Answer

He read and believed what was in the Bible.

Best Answer

Apparently, you have a different bible then I do...

Best Answer

I'm guessing you never read yours. Everything that idiot does is endorsed by the Bible.

Best Answer

The bible also says that we cannot wear clothing with mixed fabrics or associate with a woman when she is menstruating but I guess we all just pick and choose what we want to follow...

Best Answer

Severe brainwashing from a person who was brainwashed themselves. I feel bad for these people.

Best Answer

My money is on erectile dysfunction.

Best Answer

My guess? the dude is gay, and raised a fundamentalist self hating Christian.

Best Answer

Ahhh that guy is gay masked as a straight dude to gain acceptance among people. This is what I think and he has wayyyy too much time on his hands. But on the real side there could be a lot of reasons, I dont know his family as they could be good people but when a person has that much hate towards a group of people it could be there was some evidence of di$crimination towards that group when he was growing up. But thats (nly one reason, it could be a bad experience, family. Actually never mind I just re read my comment tgere is no reason hes just a douche.

Best Answer

Don't know that particular story, but we are all prone to such things when our flesh is stronger than our spirit! Just think "there but for the grace of God go I" and do not ever assume you are immune to it! We must remain humble, repentant, and always in the Word and prayer, or we could become the same!

Best Answer