xtoxicsisx xtoxicsisx 16-17, F 27 Answers Jun 14, 2012

I believe we leave this body in spirit. I believe we are more than our physical bodies. Yes I can only see the physical but I believe I can feel the spirit. I choose to believe. I choose because with that choice I have possibilities. My spirit is feels lighter. I feel the truth is in that direction.

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing...just cease to exist.

Best Answer

yep, game over.

Best Answer

no pass go no collect nothing, just quiet death yes

Best Answer

The atoms comprising your body disperse in the atmosphere and are recycled by nature into other ob<x>jects. Since the body is only a complex machine death means it has broken down never to be restarted again.

Best Answer

matter can't be created or destroyed

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

more accurately energy not matter

Best Answer

I have never seen matter destroyed as well. Have you?

Best Answer

I believe you either go to hell or heaven

Best Answer

Our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass.

Best Answer

everyone steals your money.

Best Answer

Sorry to burst your bubble but if your dead you have no money

Best Answer

don't be so stupid.

Best Answer

first good laugh of the day. Thanks.

Best Answer

Your energy will go into the life of another. Wether it be a tree, person, or animal. Or whatever really. Also the body rots. And all that tasty stuff.

Best Answer

rotting away the $hit talkers come out in groves

Best Answer

Poooooof! Nothing...it's just vanish.<br />
Or I'll come to tell U, let me dye first.

Best Answer

I'm not sure....I just know that it doesn't end here.

Best Answer

It will be the start of the next great adventure.

Best Answer

If we were given a life in the first place, it surely isn't impossible to be granted life in another form?

Best Answer

Your teeth get fixed up, all nice and un-gappy.

Best Answer

The next life, and that is FOREVER.

Best Answer

it depends. if you were a **** you'll come back as an ant. if you were cool maybe a platypus. just kiddin. Worm Food!

Best Answer

The energy in your body becomes your soul and you return to the universe where you will soar throughout the universe until it is time to return.

Best Answer

In normal circumstances they take the body to the morgue. Then usually the next of kin identifies it then it's moved into the mortuary, well this is bogstandard practice in England. When you've arranged with an undertaker, they store the body until the funeral, though you can have the body around the home, open lid or not...

Best Answer

A funeral.

Best Answer

I think, they will go on a place where soul really comes from...:) No one knows where...

Best Answer

Some mourn you, some miss you, most forget you and a few remember you.

Best Answer