I am going to Hell no matter what, since not sure what I can confess or what I can't. I mean the priests already look at me funny for the sins that I confess, since everything is a sin you know....

Best Answer

I believe in Universal Salvation. I believe that we will suffer after death, ba<x>sed upon the Irenaean Theodicy, that suffering makes us into the likeness of God. This is Purgatory. It takes an individual amount of time for each person to be 'cleansed', as it were, ba<x>sed upon their closeness to God in the first place. For instance, Mother Theresa probably went almost straight through, but Hitler's gonna be there for fracking ages, the bastard. Purgatory is not a nice place, it is full of evil and suffering, but it makes us ready for Heaven, because, obviously, Heaven wouldn't be Heaven if it were filled with ********.

Best Answer

We come back as Shirley mcLaine

Best Answer

This...

Best Answer

All over again?

Best Answer

Poor we are gone. Nothingness just like before we were born. Scary ?? You bet.

Best Answer