You slow the hell down quite a bit !

Best Answer

Funny and also very TRUE. A very logical answer to a simple question.
I think I was looking for more info about what happens to our soul or spirit after death but you answer is very cool and caught me off guard and made me laugh. WINNER

Best Answer

depends on ones Karma.
It all has to be dealt with.
the physical body dies, you move out
and travel in your Astral body
to the Astral plane to work out your Karma,
before reincarnating into another physical body.
...

Best Answer

I believe in Karma but I dont believe we get another physical body.
I believe we carry on in a spiritual body----- but I could be wrong
thanks for posting

Best Answer

after karma is
taken care of, and there is no need to reincarnate,
unless we choose to, then as you said we carry on in our spiritual body.
many times Karma is accrued and is not worked out,
and we need to incarnate again to work it all out.
…but any understanding is our gain to enlightenment
cheers

Best Answer

There's a funeral.

Best Answer

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6, Ecclesiastes 9:10

Best Answer

i'd like to think that the moment you die your 'life force'/soul/your interpretation, gets to go back to it's billions of tiny atoms which are then scattered to the universe.

Best Answer

heart stops pumping , brain starves from lack of oxygen , and everything just stops , sometimes you see bright lights,past events flash before you (kind of hallucinations cause of oxygen deprivation)Time stops for you , you cease to exist, there is just state of nothingness after that

Best Answer

what if it is not nothingness but you experiencing your own absence?

Best Answer

To experience something we need to have our brain working , nuerons working , electrical signals passing between them ,neuro receptors functioning , if brain has stopped functioning ,if nuerons are dead there will be no existence of ourselves , so how then we can experience our own absence .
If one believes in existence of soul , and passing of soul from body at time of death , and permenance of soul , then one can argue that our soul can feel the absence of our physical body , but than thats different ballgame all together .
In the end we need to die to firmly say what the experience is like and we will all experience death some day , who ever has born will die , and sad part is dead ppl dont speak :P

Best Answer

Nothing. You stop existing. You rot.

Best Answer

you get a certificate....that is good for anything

Best Answer

You brain functions stop. You, as you have come to think of yourself cease to exist. The carcass you leave behind decomposes.

Best Answer

I think it's identical to falling asleep and waking up again. *fingers crossed*

Best Answer

I hope you are right.
I just hope that if we wake up again that we wake up in a good place. Hopefully a better place then this world. LOL

Best Answer

i think you are literally erased

Best Answer

Its possible. DO you think we will retain any remeberance of our lives here on earth??

Best Answer