witzend009 witzend009 51-55, F 47 Answers Dec 14, 2010

i like to think that God made us imperfect, and He ll understand that some problems just seem insurmountable to some people.No ones perfect, and we need to realise that often suicides are thinking of others, but they honestly feel that people will be better off without them.Its not a selfish act, at least not intentionally, we cannot hope to judge or understand, and hopefully we ll never be in the position where we are able to.Peace x

Best Answer

thank you so much for your thoughtful and sensitive reply to my question.... it is a difficult question and one that is heavy on my mind right now,. I appreciate your taking your time to reply and take the time to care about it.... Peace to you as well....

Best Answer

No one knows. seriously. <br />
But, I do NOT believe you are hell bound.<br />
People who commit suicide usually have some very deep emotional issues. If there is a God, Im sure he'll keep that in account. ;)

Best Answer

i think u finally feel free and happy and finally accepted to who and what u are. U dont have to feel the pain and depression that u felt every single day that made u feel that suicide was the only option.

Best Answer

I like to think that if there is a God in heaven, I would be forgiven for not being able to bear whatever it was I couldn't bear any longer. The thing I think shouldn't be forgiven is not ending your own life, but ending someone else's life.

Best Answer

Suicide condemnation is just a way to keep wage slaves breeding.

Best Answer

You do go to hell, or back to hell. Your perception of hell my be different from mine. We are all in hell now, so to kill yourself I believe you would have to start all over again and be sent back to hell, a place we are all striving to get out of, some just strive subliminally. So to say this is the typical answer you described is debatable to me.

Best Answer

I think suicide is a very cowardice way to go,my best friend committed suicide about 6 years ago and left behind a wife and children for her to raise...to this day there is a hole in my heart because i loved him so much, but when i think about him now i think coward

Best Answer

If you are asking this, then you need help and not theoretical answers to what may or may not happen after death. <br />
Not one person here knows because no one here has died. Even if someone stopped breathing or whatever, being recussitated by definition means that you did not die. <br />
Are you seeking reassurance before your commit suicide so you willl be less frightened to try? No one here can give anything but a personal opinion on the subject. Get help. Call a friend. Tell a family member. Go to the ER. Do SOMETHING, anything but kill yourself. <br />
I have lived with depression and mood disorders since I was a little girl, and the pain of it sometimes has made me feel that I can't draw another breath. But, I tell you this, I have ALWAYS, every single time, lived to be happy that I did not allow the overwhelming feelings of that moment to deprive me of the other experiences I found later on. Sure, there was suffering but that is part of the experience of life and it is the running from the emotions and the fleeing and the terrible story line we tell ourselves about the past and future that make it truly unbearable. If you want to talk, message me, don't do anything impulsive and Experience Project, why the hell you are featuring this as some sort of iinteresting thread and instead of taking a persons possible thoughts of killing themselves seriously is mind blowing.

Best Answer

I think if God's love and forgiveness are truly great, then He can overlook any seemingly terrible action we take. The only one who can say who gets into Heaven or Hell, if they exist as places, is God. I think if God wanted you to live, then you can jump off ten bridges, fall naked on a thousand razor blades, or choke yourself with a Christmas stocking and you will live. If God wants you gone, there's nothing you can do to stop from going. If, indeed, He is, the Almighty. I don't know what happens, though. Could be nothing. Maybe, you come back as a butterfly or an elephant. Whatever happens after we die, I'm sure, we don't get to choose.

Best Answer

Your body dies. No different than if you die any other way.

Best Answer

if you have chosen suicide you don not care where u go <br />
as long as it is away from here<br />
i speak from experience

Best Answer

You die. Your mind and body shut down and you die. There is no afterlife. We have to souls to damn. We just die. We're batteries.

Best Answer

You get to reexperience the challenges you failed to meet in this life in the next.

Best Answer

If you choose suicide,and are depressed enough,I have a thought for all those who believe through their illness that some greater thing or noble gesture can not be found to do to yourself.Think how misunderstood you will be on the great discovery and weeping thats done over your lifeless body.REALITY CHECK.When you are found you will probably be half eaten,that is what neglecting the cat and dog in your last heroic hours will get you.Having run out of food and water and unable to free themselves from your home,they will come and begin to dine on you.So let them go if you love them before you do whatever you want to do.That way your loved ones when they see you will only have your blue foam kissed lifeless face to remind them never,NEVER to ask for a spare key to anyones door again.

Best Answer

you cease to exist as an intelligent lifeform and act as a host to bacteria num num num num num num num num<br />
that's it choose the answer that best suits your false expectation ignore the one's that make sense ; )

Best Answer

it could be that existence trapped in a body is a sort of intelligence test (or self-awareness test or whatever). living to old age and clutching on to life does nothing to change the status quo, so reincarnation occurs. now does suicide break the illusion? possibly also not, for to commit suicide, one must believe in the tie to the body strongly enough that one takes violent action against it. ie, the link to the body is maintained even during opposition. although, maybe not? it is not like i know, i just have thought about it a bit. this entrapment in the body appears in a lot of different places in literature -- mythology, philosophy, but most frequently, it seems to me, religion &/or spirituality. the true life is not that of the body, but to free the spirit from the body one cannot simply give in to the body, or fight against it, but choose a middle path. this is sort of a summation of what buddha (the historical one) described as his path to enlightenment, and also seems to be what lao tzu hinted at in the few books he left before he wandered off (to heaven more or less, or so the story goes) never to be seen again. the entrapment of osiris by set is symbolic of the bond to the body, and jesus refers to something like this (though interpretations vary) when he says he who loves life will lose it. lots of interpretations, food for thought anyway.<br />
the treatment in the fictional movie _what dreams may come_ is interesting. suicide results in a self-inflicted afterlife prison for the soul, where solitude has become permanent.

Best Answer

nothing happens. just death. end of

Best Answer

It depends on what you believe. If you believe in God and Heaven, then you should definitely believe in the Devil and Hell. In the moment of dying, you would probably think about one of the two: Hell, most definitely, because since we're all accustomed to committing suicide is a sin; and Heaven, if you believe that you're a good person. But you will go to neither of the place since they only exist within your 'living' state. When you die, you become nothing, you think of nothing, hence, you go nowhere. And as they say, there is no afterlife. If there is one, then our time here in "life" would be irrelevant; life will have no meaning if there really is an afterlife. But that's only in the point of view of afterlife nonbelievers.<br />
But if you do believe in afterlife, then, yes, you will go straight to hell, if the question of morality arises.

Best Answer

The CYNIC"S BIBLE says life can't be cheated. If you try to cheat it you have to repeat it. You will find yourself right back where you started. You will live it over and over, till you gain the understanding to make it through.

Best Answer

I really want to bring this thought home to you... It's not about you after suicide. You are gone. But you leave behind family and friends that are heart broken and riddled with guilt that they were the cause or could have done something different, etc... So, by one selfish act, you will cause many to suffer... Maybe you ought to seek out help and find a way to cope with your existing life rather to cause so many to suffer.

Best Answer