goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 22 Answers Jan 7, 2012

created by humans

Best Answer

If one exists, then so does the other....but I question both.

Best Answer

A long time pastor friend of mine, now deceased, used to tell me stories about being at the bedside of people as they passed. Many were very peaceful and had a look of joy. But I remember him telling about one person who had a look of terror as they passed.<br />
I've read stories of near death experiences and some have seen heaven and some have seen hell. Both are real as real can be and the reason we christians are persistent in sharing God's Word is because we hate to see anybody spend eternity in hell. We're not trying to win arguments, we're trying to save souls.

Best Answer

Good people go to heaven, Sinners go to Hell.... that is why hell is now pretty overcrowded. Non-believers like me, we don't go anywhere. he he he

Best Answer

Earth

Best Answer

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I know I’m going to heaven! Jesus paid the way for me!!!

Best Answer

heaven - mans way of coping with the idea of death<br />
Hell - an old doctrine derived from Germanic tales to control the masses.

Best Answer

I know I am going to heaven cause I have been to hell

Best Answer

i think it exists.i've been brought up that it exists, so that's what i believe.

Best Answer

theyre cool

Best Answer