or some other reason?
Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 75 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in WTK

The US closed a lot of mental institutions when it went into a prison building frenzy. The same trend of mass murders committed by the mentally ill has been seen in other countries that first went insane themselves drastically cutting funding for the mentally ill, while spending ridiculous amounts fight crime.

Best Answer

This country has covertly been setting us up for martial law. It is cleaner (less blood) if you first disarm the people. This upsets citizens telling them you are going to take away their weapons. It is also contrary to the 2nd Amendment. The right to carry...<br />
The mind control testing programs that were used haven't been forgotten. Evil powers want to control us more and more. Our population is too big to control. We must be disarmed. We are being manipulated into believing we must ban the acquistion and right to bear " 's. Yeah this is some sh*t.

Best Answer

Are you suggesting that the government or an aspect of it, have staged these school shootings, along with the 9-11 attack to prepare the people for acceptance of martial law?

Best Answer

forgoveisdevine. We forgive you for being a right wing nutjob.

Best Answer

Oh I am by no means right wing lol!

Best Answer

But they don't want the truth. You see them mocking you. Yet the same person mocking you and your opinion, is the same one shoving religious beliefs down our throats. When there's way more evidence to support your theory, than there is to support hers'. It's funny because I know actual ex MILITARY people who if you ask them this same question, will give you the exact same answer you did.

Best Answer

Its a brash statement but its valid as well.
A test was just given to a marine base in palm desert California asking "would you fire one someone who refused to give up their firearms if it was made illegal."
I cant remember the exact results but i think i was around 60% said they would

Best Answer

It is always nerdy white males in their late teens and twenties who are intelligent but unbalanced emotionally and mentally and who do not come from poor families. No black mass murderers. Why is that? Blacks do the gang thing and take care of their own business, but do not become mass murderers. No women mass murderers. Why is that? Generally, stupid people do not become mass murderers. Why is that? These are not poor kids, who grow up starving or homeless but rather have been well provided for. Why is that?<br />
When you look at the profile, this form of insanity seems to be ba<x>sed on gender, race, age, affluence and intelligence. The cause is therefor related to the needs and motivations of this particular group of young white males who have not been taught virtue, honor, chivalry, ethics, nobility of spirit, or how to live the good life. It is about education and mental health.

Best Answer

A wonderful set of observations. Sadly you probably are not in a position to influence the powers that be. Your post should be fwd. to the White House. But then some idiot in the mail room would probably dump it.

Best Answer

you need to show these people who do not know how to live the good life by having sex with them LOL! i'm very surprised how much you know about things...

Best Answer

I think you're right outofbiz. Our society's main values intelligence, affluence and educational opportunity are not enough for a peaceful and happy existence without a code to live by. Few kids get it from the education system or a religious fellowship if the foundation is not first laid at home. The code is a way of living and lies halfway between nature and nurture. PARENTS teach your children well. CHILDREN choose your parents very carefully. It is instantly recognizable in those who have it but very hard to define.

Best Answer

there is such a lack of care for the mentally ill. Most is not all the government funded asylums are closed and a thing of the past. All that is left is out patient care if you have insurance so you have all these crazies running around trying to self medicate because they don't or can't afford the care they need. Sometimes these people are so dysfunctional they need some one to watch over them...I have seen too many left to their own devices...its bound to happen. Our society has literally thrown these people on their A$$. What did they think would happen....rainbows?<br />
I have family that no longer get the care they need because their insurance ran out on them. They can't afford the meds so they turn to drugs. And some of them are serious crazy...seeing stuff and talking to themselves yet they are forced to try to live like everyone else does....I fear bumping into them and into anyone else's family member who is crazy that is not being taken care of.

Best Answer

Yes, a lot of it is due to the extensive cuts in mental health care spending!!!<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-For-Gun-Control/2796944" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

Gun Control is harder to deal with, but we do not allow people to have the right frame of mind. Which is treating Mental Health. And I do not agree that more than 70% that the Professionals have all the answers and they need to learn more of the other 30% without being themselves so bias with social behaviors. Sometimes I think the Psychologist Professionals stereotype genre and social behaviors 30% on people that they shouldn't. Pharmaceutical Plants are not making medication to help, but to destroy lives. We have problems with the Industry on this just as much.

Best Answer

Can't be gun control, there isn't any.

Best Answer

lack of gun control..sorry but unless you live on a farm and need to shoot predatory animals or if you have real threats to your life (in this case the gun should be issued by the police and monitored regularly)

Best Answer

We have a raging gun fetish operating in our society right now. And a generation of young men who have been using them to rack up kill points in video games. we are so horribly in need of remediation!

Best Answer

ok then, why exactly do you guys need so much guns everywhere??? be so kind and explain.personal freedom? BS
because so is drug abuse!

Best Answer

i know that the love for guns has a historical aspect to it as well as an economical one..but it is way out of control

Best Answer

Don't obscure the problem at hand, Mark76. This is a specific issue that can be approached without clouding up with smoke screens.

Best Answer

you don't have to be mentally ill to commit such crimes and in fact, eve if you are "sick in the head" it does not EXCUSE this kind of behaviour or even explain it because there are thousands of mentally unbalanced people who don't run around shooting kids. The problem is that in your country the guns are available for everyone. If some shaky young looking kid starts buying guns, surely there is a question "why"??? Guns are not for everyone and say what you want but they make hurting people easier.
but you didn't answer my question..why do you guys need so much guns anyway. let the army and the cops deal with that stuff...unless you hunt or are in real danger you don't need them. they aren't even that pretty you know.

Best Answer

Mental illness I think usllay has a good amount to do with this. Get help when neededand being properly diagnosed. Gun control I think has MORE to do with it. Pass stricter laws ans ENFORCE them.

Best Answer

Mental illness, somewhat, yes. Gun control- NO!

Best Answer

You don't think the should enforce gun control better:0

Best Answer

They already have un-enforced gun laws in place, Honey. I was only saying that no new laws are needed. Glad we cleared this up by text, earlier. Smiles

Best Answer

we as a people have become less respectfull of each other.road rage ,shootings , frade, law suites, every thing is about me, i want ,i'll take, life owes me .this shows in the goverment,why they can't get any thing done.<br />
we need to work as a people,and care about each other.

Best Answer

Video games. Video games. Video games. Video games. And an accompanying gun fetish.

Best Answer

That's because you have a healthy mind. Tell me. You would know. How would these games effect an unhealthy mind?

Best Answer

Video games are a huge influence when these boys choose to suit up and go out and kill as many people as they possibly can. Yes. Video games. No doubt about it at all.

Best Answer

I make it my business to never have a discussion with someone who opens up the discussion with an insult. Consider that there are others who feel the same and that people do not take you seriously or really even hear you because your opening is just like a slammed door. Good luck in the future.

Best Answer

You addressed your comment to me so I took it personally. Geeze. Here's one for you...you have a thick head.

Best Answer

You LilAnnie, clearly fear any form of intelligent rebuttal. What he said was hardly an insult. All he is saying is open your mind and realize that there might be more evidence against your argument than there is for it. I agree with him. Video games or not, sociopaths will be sociopaths....History documents that very well.

Best Answer

Listen, this kid blew a whole through a glass door, shot 28 people, many of them 11 times! They were riddled with bullets. And, according to the police, he did this in the space of 2 to 3 minutes. Now, you tell me. Did he have a little time meter running in his head, a score meter racking up points as his trigger finger twitch twitched twitched the way it has done millions of times on his video console? YES! This was not an unusual experience for his kid. The only difference was when he ended it by making himself part of the kill count.

Best Answer

Some mental illness, and definitely bad family values!

Best Answer

Mentally ill people with access to guns.

Best Answer

I think it's mental illness and twisted minds.

Best Answer

People w mental illness that are slipping through the cracks.

Best Answer

A little bit of all of those things happening at the same. Too easy to blame any one of them as some people do. Our world is getting too busy and people are not having time to learn well, relax well and really enjoy themselves - they use quick fixes like pills, alcohol and drugs that make things worse and don't really help them to relax and have fun.

Best Answer

I would like to say mental illness, but really it could be any combination of things. In my opinion, the best way to help reverse this trend is to examine America's culture and it's possible enabling of behaviors that leads to these things.

Best Answer

This is one of the most sensible comments I have heard so far. I do not mean to be insulting but the gun lobbyists seem to me to be absolutely rabid in their unreasonable opposition to legal gun control.

Best Answer

Yeah. Its a shame that as tragic as that event is, all they can think about is keeping their precious guns

Best Answer

I believe that part of this stems from history. Once you disarm the people. Then. It is easier for government to control you. In this way you can't defend yourself from a dictator type leader and followers. Just a thought. Immigrants will tell you that is the first thing they do.

Best Answer

Feminist schoolmarms teach anti-boy and anti-men hate in every school on every day, day after day. Far too many of the hated class is driven to suicide. The haters should not be surprised if some of their hate victims turn and fight them. <br />
At Sandyhook, the only man employed at the school was the janitor.<br />
Maybe its time to end the feminist hate of boys and young men.

Best Answer

Wow, I didn't know that.

Best Answer

How about mass knifings?<br />
It's the lack of coping skills that are not taught.

Best Answer

These young men have thwartedl their developement by diving head first for their entire lives in the world of violent video games.

Best Answer

Sheesh making fun of my answer.

Best Answer

Society, culture, mental health, the way people are being raised. Mental health issues need to be taken more seriously

Best Answer

I put violent video games right up there at the top of the list.

Best Answer

as much as I hate to, I have to agree. Jeeez. : )

Best Answer

Pretty much all of them. Some minds just aren't able to filter the good from the bad because they're bombarded by violent messages.

Best Answer