With this administration? Not a damn thing. Our current POTUS has no clue when it comes to foreign policy other than appeasement.

Best Answer

Islam and Zionism are locked in a fight to the death,its all about control of the world and its resources.I think the decision to attack Iran was made a while ago.the people behind this do not care about ordinary people,but only wealth and power.they have always profited from both sides in wars and have no allegiance to either side.Do not believe all you see in the media,there is alot of propaganda,especially where the Arab spring is concerned.Soon a major incident will happen,involving Iran and it will all kick off.Google the road to world war 3 it explains what is happening.

Best Answer

Group Hug !!

Best Answer

WW3

Best Answer

Both of the Goverments are MotherFuqas . America stealing Oil from Iraq pretending to be all peaceful and good and doin as if there were Weapons there when there wasnt , then just said sorry and took the Oil and ruined all the nice places there . Then after they stole Everything Terrorists from Countrys around (mostly Iran) come and Bomb + Kill Everything . This World is so retarded -__-

Best Answer

I laughed at the comment, "ruined all the nice places there".

Best Answer

Governments suck. In order to achieve world peace, make the politicians, not the soldiers, fight each other to death.

Best Answer

i laughed at ur Face "god said dont let **** faces enter heaven" ************ -__-

Best Answer

Gotta love it when people chime in on subjects they don't know **** about. Wooo EP! Every idiot has a voice! Have a nice day, ignoramus. Maybe "God" will deign to protect you when Iran bites off more than it can chew and Israel and the U.S. turn the country to glass.

Best Answer

I knew Americans areTerrorists :) Dream on U.S Iran,Iraq, Palestine , Afghanistan and other Country who hate america etc Turkey , Marokko etc VS a tiny ****** country U.S

Best Answer

I pray & hope thats its not another war because i cant see innocent blood shed... Its after red like me & you

Best Answer

nothing , i think it is prepared movie , and the world believe it

Best Answer