JavaBabe JavaBabe 26-30, F 24 Answers Mar 4, 2012

I have known plenty of both, and neither of those two things made me think any less of them.

Best Answer

You could be an exception, but that's cool.

Best Answer

What they do to themselves merely makes me concerned, is all.

Best Answer

Drug addiction is worst, since the mind is involved. Prostitution is only for the body, and the Mind is free. Most prostitutes learn this art of not involving their mind & heart, in business, hence more trustworthy.

Best Answer

I think you're right about learning detachment. Some people would see that as irresponsibility though.

Best Answer

Yup. Prostitutes just get damned due to bible's depiction of them, but in real life, they are real soul healers who nurse their client, and take their wrath in some cases. Really a hard trait to develop the detachment. Kudos to them.
I do pity females, since they don't have access as easy as males.

Best Answer

I do agree with what you say about drugs though.
Addiction can be more damaging, and harder to heal.

Best Answer

Damaging to reputation, probably prostitution. Damaging to my trust, probably drug addition. Prostitutes generally start off as persons who are taken advantage of or even forced into the situation. Many of them do it because they HAVE TO, not because they choose to. On the other hand, and there ARE exceptions to what I'm about to say, drug addicts essentially CHOOSE what they are doing. Many of them wind up getting to the point where they cant stop because they've gone too far, but most get there because of choices they made at the beginning. I don't hold either against the person, because I know that one minor change in circumstances or wrong choice by me could put me in the same position. But to be honest I'd be able to trust a prostitute more than a drug addict.

Best Answer

They talk about a prostitute in the bible a women with a beast

Best Answer

I think American society claims to be more open and informed about sex, but privately we still hold pretty traditional views.

Best Answer

Openly im traditional also

Best Answer

In America we hold much more restrictive views than almost anywhere else in the world. Your fundamentalists in the Middle East and parts of Asia being the exceptions. But Europe, South America, Russia, the Mediterranean, the Islands (West Indies) all are more liberal than we. This goes for sex, alcohol, "controlled substances" etc etc. We need to learn to relax and to live and let live here...

Best Answer

Drug addictions (to alcohol or to meds) while is a more of a physical condition, will have more of an effect on one's mind and personality. It's tends to change a person physically.

Best Answer

My initial ,quick response is that drug addiction is more damaging. I associate drug addiction with that downward uncontrollable spiral people can get into. I know, not always the case. But, I am referring to reputation. I would trust a prostitute to hold my wallet and phone, as I jumped in a river to save a drowning kitten, long before handing my valuables to a drug addict.

Best Answer

It honestly depends on the person.<br />
My best friend is trying to recover from a 10-year heroin addiction in a psych hospital.<br />
I am online-acquainted with a very kind, if damaged young lady who still sells herself, often to physically disabled men, sort of a "compassionate callgirl" sort of thing.<br />
I only judge people on whether they are a threat to me or not.<br />
What they do to themselves mainly causes me to feel compassionate.<br />
I don't understand this "reputation" nonsense anyway. I think it's a crock.

Best Answer

prostituting for drugs money

Best Answer

Drug addiction. An addict may resort to prosttution, but a prostitute may not resort to drug addiction

Best Answer

True, I think.

Best Answer

Having known people involved in both over the years, I'd say prostitution's more damaging to one's reputation, hardcore drug addiction to one's character.

Best Answer

Interesting. And you may be right. I think character is usually more your private sense of self, but reputation is the public view.

Best Answer

the two are generally not exclusive to one another among the female study group so it is a double whammy fortunately we as a society are forgiving and always root for the underdog in any fight so as long as we treat addictions as an illness for the most part. not much blame attaches

Best Answer

id say prostitution.<br />
u can be on heroin for years and everyone treat u like ****, but once u clean everyone full of praise for u telling u how well u done<br />
but if u have been a prostitute that **** sticks with u forever whatever your circumstances were. people dont see past the streetwalker and theres no getting away from it..<br />
iv never been either but no people that have been both n the prozzy tag is the hardest to lose

Best Answer

your way of. only a portion of prostitutes are on drugs. people of all walks of life turn to it to raise cash.

Best Answer

Drug addiction, I think. It indicates lacking self-control, which is viewed as an inherent character flaw. Whereas someone could go into prostitution because they simply couldn't make ends meet at the time, you know?

Best Answer

Prostitution ... but then again drug addiction usually descends people into prostitution.

Best Answer

I've seen it happen that way.

Best Answer

I'm going to go with prostitution.

Best Answer

Know any prostitutes personally? No sarcasm, just asking.

Best Answer