elbows

Best Answer

oft-forgotten, but not by you and i. i've had girlfriends perplexed by my need to touch and kiss their elbows.

Best Answer

A ladies *** is number one for me!!!

Best Answer

i realy like being touched anywhere its been so long since ive been touched that i jump when any one walks past me and bumps me now im feeling sad because he touched me last night and it felt too good and i pulled away because i am shy its something i never had much of in my life, well i do teach kung fu and tiachi and the only time anyone touched me then was painful because i didnt move fast enough

Best Answer

butts

Best Answer

T&A !

Best Answer

A guy with a nicely shaped ***, not to firm...just right, bring it on!

Best Answer

All so tempting. I think I will go with breasts due to them being more sanitary, and I prefer to rub bellies than squeeze them.

Best Answer

Breasts!

Best Answer

Breasts without a doubt. Bottoms, thighs, and tummies are all muscular. Nothing else on the human body feels anything like breasts - they're unique! Or is that bi-nique?! :-)

Best Answer

Bottoms.

Best Answer