Zoranna Zoranna 61-65, F 18 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Community

I would prefer experience to knowledge.<br />
In a way knowledge also is a logical, systematic and edited compilation of years and years of experience.

Best Answer

both...through experience you gain knowledge

Best Answer

Couldn't it be the other way around. Don't we learn anything at all from the past?

Best Answer

Knowledge is superb,you can start your business if you have knowledge ,experience comes after practising knowledge,this are some of government **** load to prevent people to succeed easily after attaining their deeplomas and decrees

Best Answer

Knowledge first, well a certain amount! Then experience. Thank you for agreeing with me! :)

Best Answer

experience fosters knowledge.

Best Answer

It certainly does. :)

Best Answer

There's knowledge in beer? :-)

Best Answer

Depends on the beer! :)

Best Answer

If by 'knowledge' you mean education, then this is crap and has been designed by governments to fill our heads with meaningless nonsense in order to distract us from True Knowledge. How sad when people think their worth is measured by a scrap of paper with some scribble on it and a few letters. Experience is also nothing as we live in an illusion.

Best Answer

Ouch. You trust neither? I was agreeing with you until you added, almost as an afterthought, "Experience" etc.

Best Answer

How can 'experience' mean anything when you believe in death?

Best Answer

40% this and 40% that. Plus, 20% common sense and logic.

Best Answer

Fantastic! You are the only one to mention plain old "Common Sense". Kudos Sir. :)

Best Answer

Thanks, ma'am!!

Best Answer

Welcome!

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

Usually, but I do wonder sometimes if we are all bestowed equally. :)

Best Answer

knowledge > experience

Best Answer

That's the way I did it. But then again I'm a book worm. :)

Best Answer

good for u...:)

Best Answer

combination

Best Answer

Has to be. The order is my question. :)

Best Answer

knowledge followed by experience.. knowledge helps make wiser choices.. experience brings the knowledge.. but at the risk of making boneheaded choices first

Best Answer

You need both to understand life and things around you. The more you can gain of both the better off you will be. But one is not greater then the other just different forms of the same thing. And you need both.

Best Answer

Well said! :)

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Which comes first?

Best Answer

Experience >= knowledge

Best Answer

I would have thought the other way around. :)

Best Answer