Things that help/helped you improve yourself as a person
PrettyLittleBoobs PrettyLittleBoobs 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Self Improvement

Life is just a ride. Your top priority should be enjoying yourself and helping those who you love enjoy themselves. If you're not enjoying yourself, then do something about it. Most of it is attitude and perspective, because life isn't easy. It can still be fun though.

Best Answer

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father (God) except through Him.

Best Answer

interesting.

Best Answer

there is a god

Best Answer

HA! how can you learn such a thing? You can't see God. I am not atheist just saying

Best Answer

I felt him in the darkest place i have ever been. I learned that he is there constantly willing and wanting to help but we must first learn to let him in and he rescued me from the devil himself and all though i can not see him I can feel him an absolute beauty that brings me to tears as if holding my true love in my arms. He is my hero and forever will be

Best Answer