Not looking for a gender specific man vs. woman thing, just in general. EDIT: FYI, it's hard to choose a best answer here, these were all great
Kilyra Kilyra 31-35, F 30 Answers Jul 3, 2012

I think having no respect for the other, and not having the capacity to compromise.

Best Answer

Comparing or categorizing their relationship to that of others. And not fully understanding their love or the act of love itself

Best Answer

Assume too much too soon

Best Answer

Having kids early in the relationship/marriage. Really should wait 5+ years.

Best Answer

Having recently broken up with someone, the one factor amongst many was that I started to forget about my needs, I started to neglect the things that made me happy and started over-thinking and over investing too much time into him and the relationship ...you need to maintain a sense of self even when you are in a relationship nurturing your own needs also - keep doing the sports and activities you love, meet with your friends. Someone who loves you freely will be happy to see you happy and strong, be with someone who respects you being you and doing other things outside of the relationship

Best Answer

taking the loved one for granted

Best Answer

Thinking one owns their partner

Best Answer

they think they know each other. Altho I find most of teh women I have met thinking they know about Males-rarely are they right. I mean, women,..., on a consistent basis-how many guys have you really gotten to know-literally sat down and played 100 questions about how "he feels about things?. I do this with almost every woman/Female I date. If I didn't, well I was not interested in them. But I rarely think I have a Female figured out-they keep their knowledge close and I like that, their behavior proves what they know about Males-women for the most part will spout off all they think they know about Males/men with no real ideas of why they think it. It's a HUGE turn off when a Women throws all her preconceived notions about men on a Male, never wanting to indulge and really know a Male.

Best Answer

Taking the other for granted

Best Answer

SAYING "i love you" just to please the ear

Best Answer

Not listening, and all to often one side will assume something the wrong way.

Best Answer

Being snoopy. Looking through phones, and creeping on facebook. That creates distrust, and you cannot have a relationship without trust. It also makes you paranoid which just screws you in the long run.

Best Answer

Getting together with no info.

Best Answer

Sleeping with another person without protection and then coming back and sleeping with their mate like nothing happened. Goes both ways. You all know its true.

Best Answer

Losing their own identity.

Best Answer

You took the word right out of my mouth, dishonesty.

Best Answer

Not talking

Best Answer

Yapping too much!

Best Answer

Being too possessive and jealous.

Best Answer

Having sex too soon. You get physically attached and then you find out you're not compatible somewhere else and somebody bails...

Best Answer

not putting their mates wants and needs ahead of their own. in other words, being selfish..........

Best Answer