babita25 babita25 22-25, F 17 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Lack of communication. Also, men sometimes become distant when the relationship is sinking, same with women in some cases.

Best Answer

It seems like there's a hump/peak where the communication has been dead for so long that it is irreparable. I think people stay in bad relationships too long after they've lost it, myself included.

Best Answer

no communication... it'll kill even the strongest love

Best Answer

Both men a women buy into what others think a relationship should be instead of creating their own relationship that works for them and when he tell you what he likes have enough common decency to respect the fact he didn’t just think about it in the past five minutes or it’s something men should not want or like because it hasn’t had the proper stamp of approval among other women. I can’t even begin to express how big a mistake that is when women start telling men how should they should be just because they may not be able to fill all the criteria he comes out with. The deal is, if he’s with you, he doesn’t care if you fill all the criteria he says he likes, all he wants is for you to let him like it and respect his choices in what he likes. Another one you might consider is don’t ever think about men bashing in front of him with someone else, he may laugh it off, but rest assured, he won’t forget.

Best Answer

Not communicating, not being honest.

Best Answer

Being selfish.

Best Answer

In relationship, declaring love to each other without ego,selfishness is very important I feel.Appreciating the partner's career success is a must which will increase the attachment.

Best Answer

fail to continuously make the other feel special, appreciated, or loved.

Best Answer

easy,,,,, starting them,,,,, hahaha

Best Answer

Auto pilot, not listening and truly caring. Becoming cavalier in the solidarity of their union...

Best Answer

I was going to say, thinking about themselves too much. However, lack of communication is a good one too.

Best Answer

Basically being to clingy by not giving one another enough space. You're two different people, you don't need to do everything together.

Best Answer

Constantly blaming eachother for their issues other than admitting to their own mistakes..

Best Answer

Unload load farts while testing

Best Answer

Getting in one in the first place.

Best Answer