MrNash MrNash 36-40, M 27 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

That they can change their spouse.

Best Answer

Hi Jones, You've had some good life experiences. It took me a long time to learn that I cannot change another person on this earth. We each have to see in ourselves a need fo change before we can or will. I know of people who knew that their propective spouses had problems and issues but believed that they could change them in a variety of ways. Never worked. You may can rule another by fear but the one being ruled has not changed, merely complied. I can only change me.

Best Answer

I don't know how good the life experiences are, but I try to pass on the knowledge I have learned, especially from mistakes. I also, try to learn from the mistakes of others. We can never live long enough to make all the mistakes ourself and learn from them.

Best Answer

forgetting to cherish the other and treat them with tenderness, kindness and admiration.

Best Answer

Telling too much too quickly. Starting things too quickly. The exploration is often taken to fast. I have found that out as of late.

Best Answer

I agree....

Best Answer

1. They don't listen.<br />
2. They don't communicate.

Best Answer

Not being able to communicate can be a big problem. Communication does not mean just making noise with your mouth. It is being open minded and willing to listen to the other side's views and opinions and the other side doing the same. Each may change his or her view points to some extent or calmly agree to disagree. This applies to marriages, other personal relationships and business.

Best Answer

When they cease to <br />
realise, <br />
ask,<br />
accept,<br />
communicate,<br />
&<br />
tend to their requirements.

Best Answer

Not listening,take each other for granted and lying of course

Best Answer

Not knowing themselves before getting involved with another person and/or knowing themselves, but putting forth a false front during the dating phase.

Best Answer

being high maintenance

Best Answer

Rushing

Best Answer

getting married!

Best Answer

getting pregnent with in the first year of dating

Best Answer

That there's just one thing they're doing wrong and EVERYTHING will be better.

Best Answer

Different spins on trust....for which, IMO, there is no gray area.

Best Answer

take each other for granted.

Best Answer

Being possessive

Best Answer

Having babies!!!!!<br />
Also, I think a lot of men do not communicate. And a lot of women have unrealistic expectations.

Best Answer

bitching a lot

Best Answer

an affair

Best Answer

a hot one at that!

Best Answer

To me, overly clingy. Lying. Lack if trust.

Best Answer

Demanding that their partner do things to please them with little, or no concern for their partner.

Best Answer