imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 23 Answers May 17, 2012

My 22 year old daughter Audrey committed suicide and I never saw it coming. Regret doen't even begin to describe how I feel for not realizing what my daughter was going through. No way to fix this one.

Best Answer

If u wanna/need 2 talk honz...i'm here~

Best Answer

Let an addiction taking over my life.

Best Answer

My biggest mistake AND my biggest regret are the same action - marrying my 2nd wife - all she was ever good for was sex - otherwise a worthless excuse for a human being.

Best Answer

Love 2 heaЯ HEЯ SIDE....

Best Answer

PSYCHOPATHS I GET it, if that’s truly the reason…

Best Answer

i really, really, really wanna say...not pulling the trigger :( but that would have been the biggest regret if i had pulled it..<br />
gee. i can't believe i said that.

Best Answer

A lot of things come to mind at first, but I have to remember that if I didn't make these mistakes in the first place, I wouldn't have learned my lesson. <br />
If there is anything that I would regret, it would be if I have ever done wrong to any person; intentional or not. <br />
But either way, I wouldn't be the woman I was today if I hadn't made all my mistakes I did.

Best Answer

In a drunken, drugged out stupor right after my husband died I married a totally unacceptable man I had just met. He was a drug dealer and he beat me for 7 days until I escaped.. and he was locked up at which time I filed for a divorce. It took 9 months for the divorce. He got out and came after me again. I luckily had a friend who stood up for me : )

Best Answer

My first drink

Best Answer

choosing a cheater and not finding out for 44 yrs-----

Best Answer

Divorcing my husband for somebody I thought was better. I now realize that I let one of the best people I have ever met slip through my fingers forever. I am still with the man I left him for, but not a day goes by that I don't kick myself...

Best Answer

N0 ЯEGЯETS NOЯ MIS TAKES only opportunities & learning tools..to Яepeat them over & over again... thats regrets & mis takes that makes one fail!

Best Answer

meeting a person that I thought was a real friend. only to be used and taken advantage of to the tune of 10 grand !!!

Best Answer

How did u get used ? And do u ever gonna forgive that guy?

Best Answer

I was used financially. took me for a lot of money. unfortunately, it was a female that screwed me.

Best Answer

Taking everything in life for granted, yet I have made many mistakes, but I regret nothing.

Best Answer

trying too hard, too long, too many times.

Best Answer

having taken someone's life in war!

Best Answer

0Я if they took yours....???

Best Answer

That I didn't just say "no"...

Best Answer

Loosing my virginity

Best Answer