imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 23 Answers May 17, 2012

My 22 year old daughter Audrey committed suicide and I never saw it coming. Regret doen't even begin to describe how I feel for not realizing what my daughter was going through. No way to fix this one.

Best Answer

If u wanna/need 2 talk honz...i'm here~

Best Answer

Let an addiction taking over my life.

Best Answer

My biggest mistake AND my biggest regret are the same action - marrying my 2nd wife - all she was ever good for was sex - otherwise a worthless excuse for a human being.

Best Answer

Love 2 heaЯ HEЯ SIDE....

Best Answer

PSYCHOPATHS I GET it, if that’s truly the reason…

Best Answer

meeting a person that I thought was a real friend. only to be used and taken advantage of to the tune of 10 grand !!!

Best Answer

How did u get used ? And do u ever gonna forgive that guy?

Best Answer

I was used financially. took me for a lot of money. unfortunately, it was a female that screwed me.

Best Answer

i really, really, really wanna say...not pulling the trigger :( but that would have been the biggest regret if i had pulled it..<br />
gee. i can't believe i said that.

Best Answer

Taking everything in life for granted, yet I have made many mistakes, but I regret nothing.

Best Answer

A lot of things come to mind at first, but I have to remember that if I didn't make these mistakes in the first place, I wouldn't have learned my lesson. <br />
If there is anything that I would regret, it would be if I have ever done wrong to any person; intentional or not. <br />
But either way, I wouldn't be the woman I was today if I hadn't made all my mistakes I did.

Best Answer

In a drunken, drugged out stupor right after my husband died I married a totally unacceptable man I had just met. He was a drug dealer and he beat me for 7 days until I escaped.. and he was locked up at which time I filed for a divorce. It took 9 months for the divorce. He got out and came after me again. I luckily had a friend who stood up for me : )

Best Answer

My first drink

Best Answer

choosing a cheater and not finding out for 44 yrs-----

Best Answer

Divorcing my husband for somebody I thought was better. I now realize that I let one of the best people I have ever met slip through my fingers forever. I am still with the man I left him for, but not a day goes by that I don't kick myself...

Best Answer

N0 ЯEGЯETS NOЯ MIS TAKES only opportunities & learning tools..to Яepeat them over & over again... thats regrets & mis takes that makes one fail!

Best Answer

trying too hard, too long, too many times.

Best Answer

having taken someone's life in war!

Best Answer

0Я if they took yours....???

Best Answer

That I didn't just say "no"...

Best Answer

Loosing my virginity

Best Answer