Pssst---Catholics ARE Christians, just one of the many different types.

Best Answer

Christians broke away from Catholics because the Catholics do a lot of things that the Bible says not to do. Personally I see a lot of the catholic practices as pagan and I know a few christians who agree with me.<br />
Catholicism is a denomination if Christianity, just like Mormonism. However just like mormon beliefs, catholic beliefs are quite different to general christian beliefs.

Best Answer

The biggest is prayer. Catholics tend to use a middleman while Chritstians pray to God directly.

Best Answer

Lol, Catholics are Christians - the only difference is that the Catholics do spooky chants, have church at midnight, and worship statues of Mary.

Best Answer

LOl...wow never hear it put that way...almost sounds like witch rituals..:)

Best Answer

CHURCH AT MIDNIGHT, REALLY?? THAT'S SOMETHING I NEVER HEARD BEFORE.

Best Answer

they do, at least at Christmas and I think maybe Easter too.

Best Answer

oh ok, yeah Christians worship God midnight of new years eve.. which is cool. i missed it tho.

Best Answer

Catholics only have Church at Midnight Christmas Eve to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Most parishes in my area no longer do 12:00 Mass but l0:00 Mass. It's a beautiful Mass to celebrate the birth of Jesus, nothing spooky or mysterious about it. That is the only Mass that is celebrated at midnight.

Best Answer

Catholics are Christians you tard.

Best Answer

Catholics are right - HAHAHAHA. Honestly, most Christians religions probably would not exist if it wasn't for the Catholic church.

Best Answer

Their beliefs and their faith!!!Very complex question and a waste of your time posting it as it would take a long time to answer it!!Good one though!!!

Best Answer

thanks, but is it really complex?? i mean, do catholic mainly worship Jesus or Mary? and why.. by the way, this question goes for any one who has an answer.. i believe i have the answer but i just want your idea.

Best Answer

They are split issues!!Some believe in Mary and some believe in Jesus!Other churches believe in Jesus though their are some(more like cults,Mormons,Jehova witness,etc)who believe there are more than one god!!!Atrue Christian has full faith in Jesus Christ and follow in His ways!!

Best Answer

actually i agree.. I'm guessing your christian?? i am.

Best Answer

Yes!Cheers to you!!

Best Answer

Catholics are automatically Christians, while not all Christians are Catholic. Other Christians (Protestants, Eastern Orthodox, etc.) refused to acknowledged the successors to St. Peter (i.e. the Pope), basically took it on themselves to interpret the Bible in any manner they wished, and (for Protestants) took several books out of the Bible and refuse to hold the Lord's Mother in due respect..

Best Answer

Do u believe Mary has equal or more power than Jesus?

Best Answer

No, I don't, but why would not be the mother of a god or king be held in respect?

Best Answer

i think people do respect her but not on any Godly way.. i mean, she was a tool used by God in order to bring Jesus into this world. Jesus was the true miracle worker.

Best Answer

Yes, Mary is human rather than divine, but there are obviously some "perks" that come with being God's mother (e.g. the Immaculate Conception and Her place as Queen of Heaven). Why would not Jesus want all of that for His mom?

Best Answer

Hmm, I thought catholic was just a denomination of Christianity. Like baptist or pentecostal or lutheran or presbyterian. The catholic churches are just so large, the sect has such a massive following, that it seems to be a religion unto itself, yet it's not supposed to be.

Best Answer

You do know that Catholics follow this dead Jewish guy called Jesus and a book called the bible?<br />
I mean really if you're going to say that Catholics aren't Christian then you have to say that the original Christians weren't Christian, including the people that wrote the bible and the apostles because their beliefs were further removed from Catholicism than Protestantism is.

Best Answer

******* boys

Best Answer

school girl outfits

Best Answer

Management style.

Best Answer

It has to do with Martin Luther (not Dr King) nailing a piece of paper to a building. It was all very serious at the time.

Best Answer