HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 19 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Community

Crab fishermen in the Bering straight... followed by tree cutters and truck driving. You.. I actually looked it up months ago lol

Best Answer

**** Cheney's hunting buddy

Best Answer

Those guys who catch alligators?

Best Answer

Under water welder.

Best Answer

mail man *releases the dog* hahaha

Best Answer

I was a crisis worker for few years and I felt that the job was not only tough but saw things that would be considered most dangerous. Before entering the crisis centre the patients were made to stay in between to secured doors. One day a cop got a patent in hand cuffs, but made the mistake of taking the cuffs off in between the secured doors. The patient flipped and beat the cop and took his gun. I had to act really fast by calling the local police, our hospital security. They responded on time to save the cop and get us out of the harms way. Many more such stores and many such situations makes a crisis workers job one of the most dangerous jobs ever in the civilian world. Soldiers in the army are way ahead of all of us in having a dangerous job.

Best Answer

Fireman.

Best Answer

Those guys that have to clean skyscraper windows? Scary as heIl I imagine..

Best Answer

Microbiologist.

Best Answer

Wal-Mart greeter.

Best Answer

Lol...I was going to say that...except I was going to add "on black Friday" :-)

Best Answer

A stock broker.

Best Answer

Crab and lobster fishermen

Best Answer