Would it be easier to put a bunch into a crate and carry them over and then repeat ad infinitum. Or would it be easier to just toss them into a new pile. Then go to the new pile and toss those into a new pile. Repeat until done.
Hermey Hermey 36-40, M 18 Answers Mar 8, 2012

Just think back to the time you spent in prison.....how did you do it then when you were on rock duty?

Don't you have any friends who need to return a favor ? Oops, wait....I'm your friend.....um....gotta wash my hair.

Best Answer

I would say a bobcat would be an effective way. Being I don't have one I like to put them in a wheelbarrow and move them that way. I do think your throw..pile..throw..pile idea is quite creative. U never know, maybe u would like one of the new pile locations and u could just leave it there. :)

Best Answer

Just tip the world and let gravity do it for you. Pretty smart, eh?

Best Answer

Yes, that sounds like the best method.

Best Answer

Yep, give the job to a lazy person to find the most efficient way.

Best Answer

wet backs

Best Answer

caterpillar engine !

Best Answer

How big is the pile? How big are the rocks? How far do you want to move them? How soon do you have to be done?

Best Answer

fairly big pile, each about the size of my head
done in a week or so

Best Answer

How far do they have to go? I'd use a wheel barrow for a short distance, (like across the yard) or call for a someone with a pick-up truck if it had to go across town; to a landfill, for instance.

Best Answer

No wheel barrow here. They need to about 100 yards. I think I'm just going to go with the tossing method. Throwing things is fun anyway.

Best Answer

One at a time x

Best Answer

That's not efficient... but it's certainly the Zen way to do it.

Best Answer

I'd hire people for that.

Best Answer

what's your rate?

Best Answer

1 cent an hour

Best Answer

damn... that is expensive. I'm not sure if I can afford that. Can I hire your cat instead?

Best Answer

He's a bit more high maintenance. You'll probably be paying him to sleep.

Best Answer

wheels.

Best Answer

Have Nancy Pelosi shake her head up and down.

Best Answer

That would require letting her on my property and I don't trust her enough to be around my stuff.

Best Answer

Rent a bobcat or a backhoe. If you've got to do it by hand, get a wheelbarrow. Trust me.

Best Answer

this is why we build MACHINES....... work SMART not HARD...

Best Answer