Why
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 16 Answers May 18 in Politics

Mistreat a child.

Best Answer

Behave manly

Best Answer

Become slutty n no respect to her body

Best Answer

Wear too much chemical perfume because it smells like gasoline and makes them more stupid - like mad hatters - because of breathing in the solvents all the time. And if they hug you it is hard to get that **** off and angry that you have to smell this horrible 'fragrance' because it doesn't come off with ordinary soap and water.

Best Answer

If she's sleazy.

Best Answer

Nothing uglier than a bad mother.

Best Answer

Say no to me if I ask her out on a date ..... Lol

Best Answer

My bed When I wake up and you are not next to me

Best Answer

a woman specifically?... hmm... not sure i want to try to answer that - i think i've had my rain of fire tonight and i haven't time for another before bed

Best Answer

Hate kids

Best Answer

Oh, I hate it when they take off their clothes.....yuk.

Best Answer

Be vain. You can see it on them.

Best Answer

Wear too much perfume.

Best Answer

Drink and be boistrous.

Best Answer

Oh forgot to say why. The reason: It's a second one resulting in infamous "cat fights" many apparently love watching. Not for me. Not saying that I'm the average. Just do not see the attraction. I love to see a quality can of *** wup being opened justifiably though. Even more, a quick return to sender. And it's a special a treat if it's between an in the wrong windbag female and one lucid, with some pebbles and bam bam in 'er. But a drunken cat fights, i.e. two slimey chicks ripping hair and scratching faces makes me...how to I put this...upchuck. Lol

Best Answer

Say no!

Best Answer

how is this politics ?

Best Answer