travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 18 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The best answers I've found myself is starting with the decision to do better, identifying the areas of my life in which I need to work, prioritizing those areas that need improving so I don't overwhelm myself by trying to change too much at once, prayer to God to work in my life, reading the Bible regularly, patience with myself when I do fail, continually looking for what others have tried or thinking about what might be helpful to me in making changes, being willing to try anything that I don't think would be harmful to myself or others, and being unwilling to give up.

Best Answer

Honesty and Understanding

Genuine Love for everyone (self included) pretty much takes care of all the details. ;)

Best Answer

ONE WORD "EMPATHY"

Best Answer

admitting your faults, learning from them, and giving without any thought of return or praise.

Best Answer

Honesty and caring :)

Best Answer

education and travel

Best Answer

but I am the traveling thinker!

Best Answer

Making yourself go outside your comfort zone .. trying new things and trying to see things from a different vantage point.

Best Answer

like a well exercised muscle it gets stronger with each effort

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

honesty

Best Answer

Too much

Best Answer

I honestly believe this question shouldn't be generalized, because we are all so different ! What may make me a better person may not be something you need to work on and vice versa. I think to even be a better person you have to go deeper then just words with a secular meaning, you have to get to that inner person because your inner most struggles are the things holding you from being your greatest person.

Best Answer

well that's why I ask it, we're all going to have a different answer to what the good means to them, and how to get there

Best Answer

Change.

Best Answer

A very large bank account would probably be a good start.

Best Answer

10 ounces of peanut butter.

Best Answer