travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 18 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The best answers I've found myself is starting with the decision to do better, identifying the areas of my life in which I need to work, prioritizing those areas that need improving so I don't overwhelm myself by trying to change too much at once, prayer to God to work in my life, reading the Bible regularly, patience with myself when I do fail, continually looking for what others have tried or thinking about what might be helpful to me in making changes, being willing to try anything that I don't think would be harmful to myself or others, and being unwilling to give up.

Best Answer

Honesty and Understanding<br />
Genuine Love for everyone (self included) pretty much takes care of all the details. ;)

Best Answer

ONE WORD "EMPATHY"

Best Answer

admitting your faults, learning from them, and giving without any thought of return or praise.

Best Answer

education and travel

Best Answer

but I am the traveling thinker!

Best Answer

Making yourself go outside your comfort zone .. trying new things and trying to see things from a different vantage point.

Best Answer

like a well exercised muscle it gets stronger with each effort

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

honesty

Best Answer

Too much

Best Answer

I honestly believe this question shouldn't be generalized, because we are all so different ! What may make me a better person may not be something you need to work on and vice versa. I think to even be a better person you have to go deeper then just words with a secular meaning, you have to get to that inner person because your inner most struggles are the things holding you from being your greatest person.

Best Answer

well that's why I ask it, we're all going to have a different answer to what the good means to them, and how to get there

Best Answer

Change.

Best Answer

A very large bank account would probably be a good start.

Best Answer

10 ounces of peanut butter.

Best Answer