jalanyanglurus jalanyanglurus 18-21, F 18 Answers Mar 17 in Politics

Who cares if he killed himself or not? Important thing is the piece of Sh*t was dead.

Best Answer

Many sources would challenge the theory that Hitler killed himself. But, in any case, what difference does it make?

Best Answer

He had a (nasty) dream that failed, he'd lost his war and had his country destroyed. Suicide is the solution of the loser

Best Answer

he didn't want to stand trial

Best Answer

He was crazy.

Best Answer

He knew he screwed up and that they were coming for him so he killed himself along with his wife and his dog. I personally think that he was forced to do it just like he was forced to get the power over everybody. He was a puppet by some big companys, I can look up wich companys but I believe that he didn't have a choice.

Best Answer

Hitler a puppet? Forced to gain power? Sounds...original :D

Best Answer

My speculation is that he did not want to face the consequences of his actions, which he believed to be the only way of life. He would rather die.

Best Answer

He couldnt digest that he had lost after all he had done

Best Answer

because he didn't want to get captured.

Best Answer

because he would have died a lot slower and more painfully if the Russians had caught him..

Best Answer

Nobody knows what really happened right?

Best Answer

He knew if he didn't the angry mob would have.

Best Answer