unworthy...in the sense of feeling they don't deserve love, they don't measure up in life...etc. The general feeling of thinking you have no worth...why do people feel that?
m2extreme m2extreme 31-35, F 12 Answers May 27, 2011

Other people make them believe in that.

Best Answer

sad...you'd think if someone is saying something negative to you...you would simply not want to feel negative and dismiss them.

Best Answer

.....but if all you hear from a young age is negative feedback, you may not have learned to dismiss it. Repetition is a form of hypnosis.

Best Answer

took my answer ,

Best Answer

It's because of their own mindset.<br />
This may have been caused by other peoples continuous negativity towards them, or affirmations that drove home an unworthy perception of themselves.<br />
Either way, they've become prisoners in their own mind because of external influences.<br />
It's very important to note that I don't blame them for this mindset, it is merely how the human mind evolves. <br />
To feel worthy, a significant step is to surround yourself with people who make you feel worthy.

Best Answer

So true, if one sees only negatives from a very early age then how do they no what being positive is unless they surround themselves with people who make them fell worthy.

Best Answer

agreed...or the simple maturity of saying you don't like that. I remember my brother, we were raised in a very dysfunctional home...and I asked him one day why he doesn't repeat any of those behaviors...and he simply said "I learned how I didn't want to be...so I don't." Such an easy concept to implement but I guess ppl feel uncomfortable unless something is complicated...they over think.

Best Answer

lack of self confidence or will

Best Answer

People feel unworthy because of conditioning from the past, mainly from childhood. Societal conditioning also adds to it, until they are willing to question the patterns and beliefs they have been listening to within.

Best Answer

Most of what we think and feel is shaped by a handful of core beliefs. Beliefs about ourselves, the world, and God. People will embrace a negative belief and it will taint their existence. Unless they change that belief, they will always fight the negativity it creates. It takes effort and some self-actualization to change these beliefs, and some people won't do it, no matter how bad the consequences are.

Best Answer

constantly pointing out or shoving in their face their flaws

Best Answer

When I think of the times when I had felt unworthy, It was the events and it's memories that were like a proof of my unworthiness.

Best Answer

Sometimes it is guilt. They have done things they are ashamed of and now they feel they are not worthy of love.

Best Answer

Their life experiences combined with their brain and what conclusions they draw from life.

Best Answer