decept decept 22-25, F 19 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

It says you're female and have a computer

Best Answer

That is very accurate.

Best Answer

You look a little bored, relaxed, or tired.

Best Answer

tired yes..lol

Best Answer

Oh, okay. Haha

Best Answer

You work in Las Vegas as a Call-girl. Right now you're on a break and decided to try selling your time on webcams. 0_o

Best Answer

yes but im not on a break i took the night off ..

Best Answer

Good for you! xD It's always good to take a night or two off once in a while to rest and recover. I don't think anything is wrong with the work that you do as long as it makes you happy and it brings you closer to your goal(s). :)

Best Answer

The lighting is too bright, I cannot see your features very well, so it's hard to really see what you look like, your eyes and hair are all that I can see, which are nice, but I cannot see the rest of you facial features.

Best Answer

thank a macbook pro for the lighting lol

Best Answer

To be honest, I can't really tell.

Best Answer

It is kind of a hard question haha

Best Answer

It might just be me, i'm not good reading peoples expressions, unless they are really obvious.

Best Answer

It's Okay I think everyone else is "trying" to make up for it.Haha.Maybe my face is a little to washed out by the flash.

Best Answer

That:

1. You like to wear makeup, or atleast want to tell others that you do

2. You are neutral about where you take your pictures as long as they highlight your best features.

3. Lighting is not a high point in showing others what you want them to see you as.

4. You want people to recognize you from your face, and not your body.

5. Nice hair

Best Answer

hmmm seems about right.Yes I do like make up ,interested in a profession in it.Yeah I don't like body stuff.lol

Best Answer

Pretty good at guessing aren't I? Aye

Best Answer

I'd say..haha

Best Answer

seductive...?

haha, i really don't know, but you look pretty. I wish I could do my makeup that well.

Best Answer

seductive.. interesting.
Thank you! :)

Best Answer

You seem bored or uninterested!

Best Answer

I can be a bit boring at times.. or at least bored.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that!

Best Answer

Your pretty

Best Answer

you are meticulous (?)

Best Answer

i like that answer

Best Answer

You have a low self esteem and are secretly

hoping for compliments, attention and approval.

Best Answer

It didn't have to necessarily mean i was looking for compliments.I just wanted to know people thought when they seen my photo.

Best Answer

It tells me you need some excitement dear...

Come sit on my ;p> FACE! :)

Best Answer

It says "I'm going out of my way to look sleazy and seductive while at the same time whiting my face out just enough to disguise me, so that I can still have my ego stroked by desperate messages from horny guys, without having to worry about anyone I know IRL recognizing me."

Best Answer

might of been a little too much efford in that answer but okay that works too haha sooo sleazy AND seductive? Can't it just be seductive? lol

Best Answer

1) I like to be thorough.
2)Nope, the bottle blond hair, black eyebrows, and troweled on eye makeup push you firmly into the sleazy category - NOT that that look doesn't have it's own beauty.

Best Answer

well...well,You look like a CAT!

Best Answer

That's cause imma catty b!tch!! lol x3

Best Answer

lol well I think that cat is one beautiful cat.

Best Answer

You are going to inherit something valuable very soon.

Best Answer

hm yes,yes

Best Answer

Quiet, powerful, reserved yet fortified.

Best Answer