Well its seems old men who dye their hair either have something to hide (age being the obvious one) or have very low self esteem....I'd go for the second one I guess!<br />
I always see men in their late 40's as Old Pantomime Dames getting ready to go on stage!

Best Answer

What is wrong with that?

Best Answer

For some reason gray is ok on men not on woman, but if they dye it that is ok

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with 50 Year old men dyeing their hair,its a personal choice,I dye my hair sometimes.

Best Answer

Not idiots, but sad, and a little unfair to men. A woman can dye to hide gray and few will say anything about it; but have a MAN do it and usually EVERYONE thinks it's silly. I don't approve of dying hair (unless you look like Grandma Adams, or the Bride of what's his name,) but be fair. Men like to look good too..

Best Answer

They're no more pathetic than women who do the same.

Best Answer

no different from a woman who dyes her hair for the same reason.

Best Answer

Whats the harm? You might be there and understand more

Best Answer

They need to learn to live with it like a 36-40 year old man who's got plenty of grey to go around .

Best Answer

More power to the people!

Best Answer

Look him in the eye and say ... is that a grey hair sticking out at the back of your head LOL

Best Answer

So I guess when you turn 40 you're old and there's no fun in life.
I don't think it's always and "age" thing... If you're doing it for fun then why not. It's not hurting anyone. Maybe someone does want to look a little younger, or maybe he's just young at heart. I know a lot of women (and some men) like the "distinguished grey" look... but you shouldn't just have to accept it just because society say's your "at that age"!!!

Best Answer