uralba uralba 56-60, M 15 Answers Mar 24, 2010

Well its seems old men who dye their hair either have something to hide (age being the obvious one) or have very low self esteem....I'd go for the second one I guess!

I always see men in their late 40's as Old Pantomime Dames getting ready to go on stage!

Best Answer

I say go for it! I'm just hoping that they will improve the quality of hair dyes for you guys. Right now they don't seem to be as good as women's dyes and there aren't enough color choices. They now have dyes though that you can use and be done with in 10 minutes. What's 10 minutes to look 10 years younger?

Best Answer

What is wrong with that?

Best Answer

For some reason gray is ok on men not on woman, but if they dye it that is ok

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with 50 Year old men dyeing their hair,its a personal choice,I dye my hair sometimes.

Best Answer

Not idiots, but sad, and a little unfair to men. A woman can dye to hide gray and few will say anything about it; but have a MAN do it and usually EVERYONE thinks it's silly. I don't approve of dying hair (unless you look like Grandma Adams, or the Bride of what's his name,) but be fair. Men like to look good too..

Best Answer

I think it's stupid--nothing makes a man look better that grey hair and nothing makes a woman look worse--unless she has that beautiful salt and pepper that few women get but all men get. Silver gray hair on a man and he looks like a judge. On a woman--like a woman who can't afford to color her hair. Any man who colors his hair--this is the one time that your gender loses. Women can do it till they're 80. A man who does it once--oh, gross you have no idea how bad it looks. I'm 53 and all gray but I got the same long every strand is a natural color of brown since I was 17. Now it costs 70 bucks every five weeks. !20 for all the high and low backlights ever six months. Woman--yeah. Man--stop it.

Best Answer

They're no more pathetic than women who do the same.

Best Answer

no different from a woman who dyes her hair for the same reason.

Best Answer

Whats the harm? You might be there and understand more

Best Answer

They need to learn to live with it like a 36-40 year old man who's got plenty of grey to go around .

Best Answer

More power to the people!

Best Answer

Look him in the eye and say ... is that a grey hair sticking out at the back of your head LOL

Best Answer