I dont know his age yet, but I know the year he graduated from HS and so hes either 20 or 21. Id really like to know though, if hes 20 and Im 23, does that look bad? I think I really like him, but I dont know if I feel right about it. What do you guys think?
deeba123 deeba123 22-25 22 Answers May 2, 2011

Sounds like exactly the kind of negligible age difference I would expect.

Best Answer

Smart.. GO COUGARS!!

Best Answer

Don't see the wrong. 'specially with this age difference. Wouldn't even look twice...

Best Answer

age means nothing to me but you must see if your maturety leavely match most girls mature faster than boys but there are exceptions to both sexes

Best Answer

That is love. If they both love one another, age should never count. Age is immaterial to me. The paramount factor is LOVE.

Best Answer

you are exactly the same age at that point in your lives

Best Answer

A two-year age difference is nothing. Have fun!

Best Answer

I dont see anything wrong with it. Its not really a big age difference, and if the guy is mature for his age then there will be no maturity gap.

Best Answer

It's fine, he wont mature for another few years though unless you are lucky...

Best Answer

When I was 17 I was living with my 23 year old girlfriend and supporting us both.

Best Answer

Physical age doesn't matter. Maturity matters.<br />
If you're both on the same wavelength 23 yo girl with a 20 yo guy is bliss. :)

Best Answer

It doesn't mater what I think. Enjoy your life. You like who you like.

Best Answer

if he's a good person go for it

Best Answer

Big deal. When I was 19 I dated a 34 year old for a while...we got along fine. Age is in most respects a state of mind. And, as others point out, 2 years is trivial.

Best Answer

No big deal: like could somebody really tell the difference?

Best Answer

Do it!

Best Answer

Oh my God you cradle robber you, why don't you date an 18 yr old so that you can wear the pants in the family. No I'm just kidding , age is just a number, absolutely nothing wrong with dating a 20 yr old , nothing wrong with you dating an 18 yr old either.. hope it works out for ya :)

Best Answer

-- So What?! - 20-25 it's all the same

Best Answer

I don't care. It doesn't matter to me.

Best Answer