Does it look cute or awkward when you see these kind of couples?
faye08 faye08 18-21, F 14 Answers Aug 27 in Dating & Relationships

I think cute

Best Answer

It is love so when you say it about any race, i never think about looks but always look about how comfortable and bliss they both look out there.

Best Answer

i think they look great together ^_^

Best Answer

Kinda both

Best Answer

I never really thought about it.

Best Answer

Don't see it as any different to any other couples with a height difference. As a 5'9" Eurasian woman I'm often slightly taller than guys I've been out with

Best Answer

Maybe a bit awkward with such a height difference but it doesn't matter what I think. It's none of my business really.

Best Answer

Well its very awkward if the girls is on the stomach already .haha Feels like not couples haha! Just friends or siblings from a diff father/mother

Best Answer

Personally I think it's cute. And um......I always wonder what sex is like for them, haha. Like......can they do any moves that my husband and I can't because of the height diff? I know I'm terrible!

Best Answer

Hahaha! Well i think they can still do that and besides the asian is petite so the white guy can just carry her with just one hand lol

Best Answer

That's hot :)

Best Answer

I dunno. I'm 6'4'' and I haven't had a girlfriend taller than 5'4''. Doesn't phase me

Best Answer

Oh so every girlfriend you have is below 5'4". :) But its alright

Best Answer

As long as there happy, they could 1ft and 10ft.

Best Answer