What do you have against nerds? You like your computer don't you? Who do you think invented it? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't a 'jock'.

Best Answer

The nerd-has-the-jock-by-the-throat syndrome. Everybody knows about that. This question was on here earlier today, then last week, then the week before, then the week before.....

Best Answer

somebody needs a thigh master.

Best Answer

I feel happy for the nerd. At least he is safe, you know?

Best Answer

Yeah..but the image of a tiny nerd on a jock and the big muscley jock is spinning around in panic and cant get a fricken tiny nerd off his body lmao made me laugh so hard

Best Answer

I know a bodybuilder whose 200 lbs, I think he is in dire danger of being beaten up by a nerd.

Best Answer

Jock? I don't think so. What, is he the Jock of the chess club?

Best Answer

I'm happy for the nerd, the jock sounds like a bully. Maybe next time the jock will think twice.

Best Answer

I know lot's of nerds who can fight. It's not about size, it's about skill and getting the hell out of the way when a punch is thrown until you have the opportunity to throw a punch yourself. <br />
Thankfully everyone in my school thought I was a serial killer because I was so quiet so everyone left me alone including the jocks :3

Best Answer

I avoided fights myself if I could.
#Not your typical any ******* thing

Best Answer

TOLD YAA! =)

Best Answer