Note. This sounds absurd but I am NOT making this up, a skinny, ill-looking nerd jumped on a jock who stole his iPhone away from him. The nerd got enraged and the nerd jumped on the 'jock' person and wrapped his body around the jock, the nerd was upside-down and had his legs squeezing around the throat of the 'jock'/ bigger person. The jock span around, and tried slamming the nerd into walls and no matter how many times the jock hit the nerd's back, legs, or arms, it didn't loosen the nerd's grip. the nerd kept squeezing tightly for about 2 minutes, and the jock eventually passed out and the nerd got his iPhone back whilst the jock was in a daze. How do you think the jock will be able to explain he got his ar-se owned by a nerd? a nerd for god's sake!! you can't get a nerd off of you when he's hurting you and taking away your air?
snynem snynem 18-21, M 12 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Hobbies

What do you have against nerds? You like your computer don't you? Who do you think invented it? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't a 'jock'.

Best Answer

The nerd-has-the-jock-by-the-throat syndrome. Everybody knows about that. This question was on here earlier today, then last week, then the week before, then the week before.....

Best Answer

somebody needs a thigh master.

Best Answer

I feel happy for the nerd. At least he is safe, you know?

Best Answer

Yeah..but the image of a tiny nerd on a jock and the big muscley jock is spinning around in panic and cant get a fricken tiny nerd off his body lmao made me laugh so hard

Best Answer

I know a bodybuilder whose 200 lbs, I think he is in dire danger of being beaten up by a nerd.

Best Answer

Jock? I don't think so. What, is he the Jock of the chess club?

Best Answer

I'm happy for the nerd, the jock sounds like a bully. Maybe next time the jock will think twice.

Best Answer

I know lot's of nerds who can fight. It's not about size, it's about skill and getting the hell out of the way when a punch is thrown until you have the opportunity to throw a punch yourself. <br />
Thankfully everyone in my school thought I was a serial killer because I was so quiet so everyone left me alone including the jocks :3

Best Answer

I avoided fights myself if I could.
#Not your typical any ******* thing

Best Answer

TOLD YAA! =)

Best Answer