I prefer it to abortion, and I wish that there were enough parents for the older kids that are orphaned now. My mom adopted my two cousins, and I think it was a very noble thing to do. Then my stepdad adopted all of us as our legal father, which was also kind of great.

Best Answer

Same. Aww, nice story.

Best Answer

Brave.

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

Thatz my Future plan.. having 2 or 3 kids via adoption ...

Best Answer

well i have already talk wid adoption cell .. n they will like to give 1 .. diz year after finishing paper work... BOL4YOU..
Regards

Best Answer

valobassa4ever: I hope all goes well for you and you get your children. My hub also wants to adopt 3 + trying 1 of our own.

Best Answer

Thank YOU

Best Answer

Thanks valobassa4ever and you are welcome :)

Best Answer

Thanks steppingup and good luck to you too. :)

Best Answer

Has worked well for us with an older child we fostered for quite a while.

Best Answer

Aww...I'm happy for you guys.

Best Answer

It is wonderful when people adopt children and animals, but for those who give their children up for adoption it is a very personal choice. It wouldn't be my choice but it isn't my issue.

Best Answer

Same as you and I agree.

Best Answer

Its a great thing..if you can give someone a better life. Its like giving a new life to someone

Best Answer

Definitely

Best Answer

Yesterday i saw on tv, a woman left her new born child in a hospital and administration received more than 100 applications for adoption, so its good i think.

Best Answer

Thanks for the scoop. I want the baby!

Best Answer

I wish all the best of luck for you.

Best Answer

Thanks munirpisces.

Best Answer

steppingup: That's the thing, everyone wants newborns and it is sad for the older one's. I wouldn't have a problem adopting older one's as well. As long as they have good temperament and all...they would be welcome in my home.

Best Answer

munirpisces: Would you know which hospital or which country?

Best Answer

I wish it happened more often, and that more people were comfortable adopting older children and those with special needs. I understand the reluctance, though. It's very challenging.

Best Answer

Yes, if only it would happen more often. There's lots out there who needs home. I don't mind adopting older one's.

Best Answer

As long as its NOT Madonna or Angelina Jolie

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

They're both doing a good job though.

Best Answer

Any money in it?

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

They lose all value once you drive them off the lot

Best Answer

I grabbed me two of them Romanian babies 20 + years ago- I must have thought it was a good idea at the time

Best Answer

Good job Babz. If I would adopt, Romania was where I would want to.

Best Answer

Romania or Russia.

Best Answer

all for it as long as its for love and not as a cheap source of labor or an accessory to match your handbag for the poparazzi photos.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree 100%.

Best Answer

A solution to the crying infant at 3 in the morning.

Best Answer

yes, they need love and someone there by their side.

Best Answer