princessgirl2010 princessgirl2010 18-21, F 6 Answers Aug 30, 2011

I never recall hearing that cupid check the daily horoscopes, before loading his quiver. The wonderful thing about LOVE is that we all are on an equal playing field, helpless and scared , just as it should be. Love could be considered the ultimate EXPERIENCE PROJECT !

Best Answer

Hear, hear!!!

Best Answer

I am an aquarius and my fiance is a taurus. we have been together 4 years and we've had our ups and downs, but he is for sure my soul mate. He is the rock in my life and I make his world colorful and fun ;)

Best Answer

As far as hooking up, they would be fine, as long as they don't plan on making it more than a fun fling.<br />
I'm speaking from the experience as an Aquarius woman that has tried to have a relationship with a Taurus man; there were just so many things that we did not see eye to eye on and there can only be so much compromise before you turn into a different person completely.

Best Answer

Go for it ! i am an aquarian male and have been with a taurus female and we clicked very nicely ! Good luck to you

Best Answer

You can't go by just the Sun sign alone, there are many factors involved like signs and position of houses and planets. You will need date of birth, location and most important birth time of the person you are interested in as well as you're own. The personality triangle I use is to find the sun moon and rising sign of both parties, check both Venus and Mars - this satisfies my curiosity to find out if it'll work.<br />
good luck

Best Answer