IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 14 Answers Jan 2 in EP

The only thing that should be arranged is the flowers.

Best Answer

Not a fan of it,not when they go and kill you(family honor killing) if you choose some one for yourself. I think it is a slimy act when they do that It show how much of a *sub culture* that they are. Pretty poor excuse for human beings,if you ask me.

Best Answer

In a culture where arranged marriages are the norm it might work but in an information age, when access to the internet, can teach a girls that there are places in the world where she could enjoy freedom and autonomy, it's probably becoming increasingly difficult to "sell" the concept to young ladies.

Best Answer

Should have happened to you and me a long time ago.

Best Answer

Some cultures go back thousands of years and they still believe it is acceptable

In my opinion this is disgraceful

Best Answer

not ok - at all. people should choose it for themselves

Best Answer

Not much!

Best Answer

pretty unfair if you dont connect but better than nothing like this guy said^ lol

Best Answer

I do not approve.

Let the Girl choose

Best Answer

well i'd never want one, heck i don't even wanna be married if i have my choice in a mate

Best Answer

better than nothing... lol

Best Answer