looklife looklife 18-21, F 86 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

Apart from disfigurement, after a mastectomy for instance, I am for natural. So, no.

Best Answer

I find them disgusting. If there's nothing wrong with your breasts that will harm you or kill you, why fix them? Many women are suffering from Breast Cancer, mutations etc. They need the surgeries more than I ever will.<br />
I'm thankful to have healthy breasts and wouldn't change a thing about them. I'm proud of them! They're part of my uniqueness!

Best Answer

True and well said.

Best Answer

Fake. Never pay for one unless reconstructive. Have you ever seen and older lady with a huge boob job? It's too obvious what's weird and abnormal looking. Gross.

Best Answer

i prefer a woman who is confident with what she has naturally.

Best Answer

I have paid to see them thrust into my face.....I think I like them

Best Answer

I would love to have new boobies, ones slightly larger than what I have now. Ones that are firm and full of life, not slightly sagging from nursing children.....<br />
But<br />
My Husband said NO! And he is not open to discussion on the matter. So that is the end.

Best Answer

i've always thought they were awfully undignified, never understood how anybody who had one could pretend to have *any* self-respect

Best Answer

save your money! not worth the aggravation, time, and effort. I don't know what your motivation is but, if it's to attract a guy, you'll find that there are plenty of us men who like em in all sizes. The 1st physical feature I look for is the SMILE. No smile no deal. CONFIDENCE is the big one in terms of personality. No confidence no deal

Best Answer

no I would not and I have never met a man who like them.

Best Answer

Why do you ask... Do you know where to get one for free?

Best Answer

At my age ....a little lift wouldnt be that bad...still pretty perky for my age tho....

Best Answer

I personalty would never have one. I like my boobs to much to ever have them cut up, much less pay for someone cutting them up.

Best Answer

I prefer women with real boobs fake boobs look nice but I prefer real ones I don't care how small as long as its pure woman flesh im touching I find it hot.

Best Answer

if I paid for one I would demand visitation rights LOL

Best Answer

Actually, i like boobs size like that of Shyla Stylez, Carmella Bing or Gianna Mechael :)

Best Answer

No, its just too painful.

Best Answer

Love um and yes!

Best Answer

I personaly do not like boob jobs. I don't think you can improve on nature when it comes to that. That is stricly my preference, Small boobs are much shapler when at, or past middle age. I know women who have small boobs who can still pass the pencil test at 50+. I like small boobs. There are better ways to improve your self esteem.

Best Answer

Yep I would, and I did. That was 14 years ago. Never regretted a single day.

Best Answer

you mean like plastic surgery? no i like small breasts like athletic woman have big ones just xtra fat.

Best Answer