Good with cream cheese or peanut butter in them.

Best Answer

Mmmm thats for sure!

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

It is false advertising. They don't stick to much of anything. Rip off.

Best Answer

I'm more concerned about what they think of me. Not to sound paranoid or anything but I just know those ******* celery sticks are thinking bad thoughts about me. Damn those sticks!

Best Answer

Hahaha! I am trying really hard not to laugh out loud, I am in a library!

Best Answer

Unfairly underrated. Taste good on their own, practically designed for shovelling dips into your face, entertainingly crunchy... what's not to love?

Best Answer

very good for poking people. only carrots are better.

Best Answer

Slightly better than wage cuts.

Best Answer

Celery is one thing I just do not like. I've tried to eat it over the years but I just don't like it :(

Best Answer

Yummy!

Best Answer

It's paper colored green! I hear its negative calories as well. It burns calories to digest so maybe its good for dieting.

Best Answer

They arent very intelligent, do not make good decorations or conversation peices and require more calories to eat and digest then they are composed of

Best Answer

good with anything for a peppery taste and they never go off.

Best Answer

damn...i wasn't thinking about food until i read this..

Best Answer

dipped in ranch dressing is also good for them

Best Answer

I like to blanch mine, and make a sweet sauce with them... maybe some chicken too.

Best Answer

I have no opinion about them at all....<br />
However i do know that it takes you more energy to eat it then you can get from it.<br />
Just posting my useless fact for the day!

Best Answer

While it is true that low energy density foods such as most vegetables help a person feel full on few calories, thus promoting weightloss, I have not found any scholarly articles on negative calories as of yet

Best Answer

O.K. that was not the comment i was expecting! lol.
But yes you are right about the satiety effect .....As for the scholarly articles sorry i would`nt know!

Best Answer

Never heard of him/her

Best Answer

A complete waste of supermarket space

Best Answer